PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

Evil Empire huh?? TDC does call Rankin...obieone.....or however you spell it.

GEEZ.........Dr...I was trying to give you a compliment and you went back to your EVIl ways.

To quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"  Oakland and Riverdale just be ready for the "Purple Rain" (Smyrna).  Next year is the year that we take care of Riverdale!

Balance of power? We have exactly 3 OHS fans on the T. GEEZ....RHS has tons.

825657316[/snapback]

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey oaklandgrad, guess you me and oland are scaring old riverdale folk huh? They have to sick the kind old Dr on us to try to balance out the power. Let's see...there is riverdale, Lost Old dad, TDCman, rhshasbeen66, JDA, mpattersn, hs sports fan, tdntn, riverdale06, warrioralumni, kccc,.....hmmmmmm...should I go on?

825657359[/snapback]

Don't forget about Antwan and the guy who does the stats for them (forgot his user name).

I think I have read maybe 3 posts on here where Riverdale folk have said anything about someone else recruiting.  And maybe 3 from Oakland folk where they DON'T accuse Riverdale of doing it.  Ok let's compare, HUNDREDS of Oakland posts about it, to what, 3 from Riverdale.  Pretty sad.  I gues you guys have to win your "balance of power" where ever you can, since it ain't gonna be on the field.

Get ready to see the wreck of the old "PLAIN TRAIN".

825657480[/snapback]

here is the thing. u are the ONLY school who has ever said anything about oakland recruiting anyone. nobody else has ever said it. but here is the crazy thing, everybody around has had at least one kid stolen from them by riverdale. right now rhs has kids that belong to many schools.so yes there probably are hundreds of posts about u recruiting . wonder why? bcuz u have probably stolen over 100 kids.and many many schools know it and hate u for it. so dont come on here with all ur bellyaching and cry baby tears mr.riverdale. grow up. u are supposed to be an adult. when are u going to start acting like one?

Your right, of course.  A fortress does stand still.  It never, ever moves forward.  Kinda like the Oakland offense from last year.  Why didn't someone think up that name then?

825657479[/snapback]

really then why was it our qb and receiver that lead the area instead of yours? u ought to be ashamed to let a school beat u that had a 2-8 record.

Team? WOW, and I  thought it was  Dave and the Warriors? Man that sounds like a new singing sensation. Better watch out or old Croachie will want to dance back-up. ;)

825658576[/snapback]

Thanks a lot. We get a good old smack talking session going on here and you have to ruin it with "questionable mental imagery". Please don't suggest he will dance while streaking or I may get sick.

here is the thing. u are the ONLY school who has ever said anything about oakland recruiting anyone. nobody else has ever said it. but here is the crazy thing, everybody around has had at least one  kid stolen from them by riverdale. right now rhs has kids that belong to many schools.so yes there probably are hundreds of posts about u recruiting . wonder why?  bcuz u have probably stolen over 100 kids.and many many schools know it and hate u for it. so dont come on here with all ur bellyaching and cry baby tears  mr.riverdale. grow up. u are supposed to be an adult. when are u going to start acting like one?

825658470[/snapback]

Bellyaching? What have I got to cry about? Riverdale is the defending state champs, 5 consecutive BCB appearances, etc. etc. etc.

Your choice of words is intersting. "stolen", kids that "belong" to a school. Do you think football players are property? And I love the part where many schools "know" that Riverdale steals players. Again, just more of the same old crying and complaining because your school can't win.

And I don't wonder why there are so many posts about Riverdale recruiting - I know why. IT's called jealousy.