PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

You are living in the past.  What has the mighty Oakland done since 98?  We will open up a "can" when we face you this year. 

"This Dog Will Bite!"

825660930[/snapback]

You better beef up on that history......Well we went to the semis in 99 and lost to the eventual state champs, Seiver County. Let's see ...what did Smyrna do that year?? and last year was the only yr since then that we didn't go to the playoffs......we beat Riverdale in 2000.....did you? You couldn't even take the state in 4 A could you? Laugh all you want at us....TSSAA says we have 2 gold balls and 2 silver balls. And nothing you can say about Smyrna can top that and you have been a HS a LOT longer than we have haven't you?

But BTW.....Congrats to you B-Dogg...you are living up to that glorious Smyrna sterotype that 82 cat has been fervently trying to dispell on here. GEEZ.... I bet you even have that HIDEOUS dyed Blondie-orange hair , don't ya?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know I would never down you ever, fullback. Man, I still wish I could have gotten you at OHS. BUT.....oh well....... You are the top of the line in my book and always will be.

825661823[/snapback]

i hope fullback is in oaklands zone because if not that sounds a little like recruiting :lol: im just playing

Oakland dude...face it man you guys are terrible.  You will never see the top of the region again.  Your team will be lucky to come in fourth place.  Smyrna, Riverdale, Lebanon, Wilson Central.  Of course you still have girls baskasketball.  Coach Grandstaff has a good  program.

825661273[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet the farm on Oakland staying down. Every team will have a bad year or two every now and then. If you actually think that Smyrna and WC are going to stay above Oakland, you better put out whatever that is you've been smoking! :lol:

And I'm not even an Oakland fan! :lol:

i hope fullback is in oaklands zone because if not that sounds a little like recruiting  :lol: im just playing

825662344[/snapback]

Fullback does not live in OHS zone. He lives in Siegel zone. But he is real good friends with my All-Time favorite OHS football player, Stephen LUTER. If you have been on the T long, you will know that I have teased with Fullback for 2 yrs now about coming to OHS. I have bribed him with everything I can think of...but alas he remains loyal to Siegel. Although I would love to see him in red . white, and blue.....I know it will never happen. And if I were actually legitimately trying to recruit the kid, I am smart enuff not to do it on an international forum like the T !! I mean GEEZ........for everyone to see.... I would get nailed for it. Whoa....wait a minute...I just did!hahahahaah

Edited by 2priceless

I wouldn't bet the farm on Oakland staying down.  Every team will have a bad year or two every now and then.  If you actually think that Smyrna and WC are going to stay above Oakland, you better put out whatever that is you've been smoking! :lol:

And I'm not even an Oakland fan! :lol:

825662416[/snapback]

Cmon stlrcoach.............you can come clean now.......OHS is your 2nd favorite team, right?

and B-Dogg....sure would LOVE to know your # so we can esp watch you play. I sure hope you play O so the Pain Train can silence you once and for all. But you just go right ahead and look ahead.......have your doubts.....that is just how we like our victims to be. But then again....you are probably about 7th string.

Cmon stlrcoach.............you can come clean now.......OHS is your 2nd favorite team, right?

and B-Dogg....sure would LOVE to know your # so we can esp watch you play. I sure hope you play O so the Pain Train can silence you once and for all. But you just go right ahead and look ahead.......have your doubts.....that is just how we like our victims to be. But then again....you are probably about 7th string.

825662426[/snapback]

I'll have to admit, I like them better than I used to.

bdogg probly plays on that jr pro team in smyrna. is it called the single b's?

u know u can win a few games, but u cant seem to win anyones respect in the boro. and the sad thing is this dude will never figure out why.

hoolie i liked that stache thing u said. peach fuzz.

bdogg probly plays on that jr pro team in smyrna. is it  called the single b's?

u know u can win a few games, but u cant seem to win anyones respect in the boro. and the sad thing is this dude will never figure out why.

hoolie i liked that stache thing u said. peach fuzz.

825662733[/snapback]

OOOOOO, that was just plain mean...but I love it!! thumb I can't speak about them too much, because I haven't seen them enough. I will stand by what I said in an earlier post on this thread, and that was OakTown won't be down for long. Additionally, I don't think that Smyrna or WC will stay ahead of Oakland every year. Oakland has always been a powerhouse, but most of all, they have, for the most part, ran a classy, clean program. I say it that way because nobody runs a total class and clean program forever. Good luck to your boys this year. How about you take out Riverdale for all of us this Fall?!?

And to the WC fans, I would wait till I got past the second round, consistantly, before I started talking about dominating someone. Oakland has always been one or the top football programs in TN. I know they gave me fits when I was playing. By the way, I was the jack@** Qb that threw the interception in either 84 or 85 in the 4th quarter when we had the game in our back pocket! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I still have nightmares about that!! Nothing better for the opposition than a stupid QB!!

Edited by stlrcoach