PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

I just got back for the 2005 OHS LIftathon and am pumped to the MAX about our team. The enthusiasm was intact and man oh man....you should have seen the strength and the determination of the kids. There were some pleasant surprises for sure. Awards were given and many awesome door prizes given away..and I mean AWESOME prizes. Top awards went to the top maxes in categories of Bench, Squats, and power clean in each grade level. I was most impressed with Lavargus Jordan.....who made a believer of me on the field in spring....but has me real excited watching his strength and knowing he will be around 3 more yrs. he won all 3 Soph awards.Jerome Burris, who I was really liking at TB, won the overall Lb for Lb award ! Also going to be around awhile. kaelin Griffith won all 3 Jr awards, Cord Cowan and Andrew Bass ( thanks Siegel.....hahahahaha) won the Sr awards. Several personal bests were set including 500 on squats was set by Bass with Jordan VERY VERY close to matching him. Griffith also set a school record on Power Clean.

But I have to admit...the best part was getting to see my boy LUTER and hearing that he will be filming all the games next yr and responsible for the High-light DVD! So he will still be a part of OHS football!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely No doubt in my mind that the DEMOLITION MAN can and WILL get the job done on defense. He has all the tools needed such as Physical build, Strength, vision for the ball, toughness, endurance, and DESIRE. Yes he will be the dominating force on the PAIN TRAIN. Just WAIT AND SEE..........PAIN TRAIN will make a believer out of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

825643526[/snapback]

DEMOLITION MAN ... i like that :lol:

according to the official transcript they are

825675665[/snapback]

Well I have not seen any transcript or whatever you are talking about. From what I was told, Mc Cord is in our zone, but even if he isn't ...who could blame him for wanting to be at OHS with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!??? hahahhahaha!!

Edited by 2priceless

I can gurantee you he is zoned Siegel...so now Oakland isn't all innocent as you think they are when it comes to the R word

825675904[/snapback]

Well I have to have proof...no offense....but I mean......look at what yall have that is ours........well not football but other sports.......so maybe an even trade. I mean Watson is always claiming that we recruit...I mean DANG....he even blamed me. yet....why hasn't someone carried on about Mays at RHS??

how about.........You keep Evan Medlock and the DEEP pockets and we take Chucky??

BTW...off topic.....great pic of you in the DNJ today!!!!! Way to goooooo!!

because Rydell had just torn his ACL and we have Corven...if he was our #1 back something may have come from it but he was a backup RB...he may prosper at Riverdale but I don't think he would have done much at Siegel.

825675995[/snapback]

well he has already made an impact according to the guys that went to the scrimmage. I am just saying that someone around there likes to scream at OHS every time yet is afraid to confront RHS. and why is that?