PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

I totally agree!  The only way to ever shut 'em up is to beat them.  Until that day, they're the baddest bunch around.  But like the NFL commercial says........at this point we're all undefeated! haha

825661166[/snapback]

Exactly, and besides the smack talk is the only game in town until August.

82cat, your last post was a good one. But then again, most of yours are, even though I don't always agree.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all agreed on here what a terrible world it would be.

I said it last yr but it is worth repeating

Being in Riverdales region is like----

Riverdale is that uncle you have that comes down from up north to visit. He drives a huge shiny new cadillac and has a diamond ring on every finger. He smokes a huge cigar and talks very loud. He goes around laughing and slapping everybody on the back. He makes the room feel very small and you want to get away

In region 4 he is in the room 365 days a year

You are living in the past.  What has the mighty Oakland done since 98?  We will open up a "can" when we face you this year. 

"This Dog Will Bite!"

825660930[/snapback]

2 10 win seasons, a semifinal berth, a quarterfinal berth, and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Just because you got egg on your face after what happened last season doesnt mean that Smyrna is gonna open up a can on Oakland. Would have thought you would have learned that less last season but apparently, your a slow learner

Oakland dude...face it man you guys are terrible.  You will never see the top of the region again.  Your team will be lucky to come in fourth place.  Smyrna, Riverdale, Lebanon, Wilson Central.  Of course you still have girls baskasketball.  Coach Grandstaff has a good  program.

825661273[/snapback]

I like your style man, your giving the boys some good bulletin board material. You are insane if you think losing seasons will be the norm for Oakland with as much tradition as they have

Edited by OaklandGrad

And add 5 more games?? Yes, :huh:  I am sure he would have surpassed Gaston then by at least 500 yds then, right?

But not downing Parks, he will be a great back for Siegel. He has great feet and if he has gotten stronger in the off-season will be a force to haul down this fall. If Echols is playing full or big Davis, that will be a hard core tandem.

The thing that bothers me is that  at every turn last year I took up for Siegel football. When others tore your team and staff apart, I came to your defense  and tried to offer up positives for your team. I supported  Siegel basketball, and now am cheering on Siegel baseball. And you of all folk certainly KNOW that, esp you Hoolie. But for some reason at every chance you get, Hoolie, you do your best to trash OHS ....esp football. You cheap shot us at every turn on here. And I am getting ready to return the favor............ :huh:

825660905[/snapback]

no matter what hoolie says you know i got respect for ohs as well for any other team in our region

I dont think it will be this year but when your incoming freshman are juniors and seniors i think yall will challenge RIVERDALE you guys have some great athletes coming in next year and if they have any work ethic and heart and grades they will be D1 prospects precious and bass are legit players and i know you have  ahandful more i just dont know who they are

825661719[/snapback]

In being realistic, I just want to see Oakland be competitive with Riverdale again first. In the late 90's-early 00's, Rankin hated playing Oakland because he knew his team was in for a fight. Im not proclaiming that Oakland is going to shock the world and beat Riverdale next season, but i do think Riverdale will have to work much harder for the win than they have in seasons past. We may not beat Riverdale in 05, but it will be one of the top games in the state in 2006 when Oakland's 30+ juniors become Seniors.

Its nice to see somebody recongnize the amount of collective talent coming in as freshmen, obviously precious and sam are the ones that everybody knows about, but chuck mccord and quuincy williams could be special players as well. Hopefully the class of 09 will just be the first of many talented freshmen classes that can return Oakland to the power it once was. Oakland has never been known to have consistently great freshmen classes, but always has had good solid individuals in those freshmen classes. The rezoning of a few years ago may have hurt Oakland initially, but with the bulk of CMS now zoned for Oakland, it looks like the tide has turned

In being realistic, I just want to see Oakland be competitive with Riverdale again first. In the late 90's-early 00's, Rankin hated playing Oakland because he knew his team was in for a fight.  Im not proclaiming that Oakland is going to shock the world and beat Riverdale next season, but i do think Riverdale will have to work much harder for the win than they have in seasons past.  We may not beat Riverdale in 05, but it will be one of the top games in the state in 2006 when Oakland's 30+ juniors become Seniors.

Its nice to see somebody recongnize the amount of collective talent coming in as freshmen, obviously precious and sam are the ones that everybody knows about, but chuck mccord and quuincy williams could be special players as well.  Hopefully the class of 09 will just be the first of many talented freshmen classes that can return Oakland to the power it once was. Oakland has never been known to have consistently great freshmen classes, but always has had good solid individuals in those freshmen classes. The rezoning of a few years ago may have hurt Oakland initially, but with the bulk of CMS now zoned for Oakland, it looks like the tide has turned

825661731[/snapback]

MCCORD that was the other one i was thining about he is the real deal too

What are you going to do when the Bulldogs run wild over you?

Please stop quoting Hulk Hogan...k thnx :huh:

and priceless....all I was saying is its dumb to brag about leading two categories when it doesn't matter in the end....not disrespectin Oakland...and about Corven I said he would be higher cuz naturally more games = more yards he def won't be on Gaston's level

Please stop quoting Hulk Hogan...k thnx  :huh:

and priceless....all I was saying is its dumb to brag about leading two categories when it doesn't matter in the end....not disrespectin Oakland...and about Corven I said he would be higher cuz naturally more games = more yards he def won't be on Gaston's level

825661751[/snapback]

Hoolie...you know me.....I dwell on all the positives. It is the only way to build confidence. And Confidence breeds success. And my boys are going to get nothing but positives from me.

no matter what hoolie says you know i got respect for ohs as well for any other team in our region

825661728[/snapback]

And you know I would never down you ever, fullback. Man, I still wish I could have gotten you at OHS. BUT.....oh well....... You are the top of the line in my book and always will be.