Grace Academy vs. Sweetwater?

mm61904

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, my bad, i was just concluding Grace Golden Eagles still played for ya'll... If he did it'd be sorta weird, I never could understand why a team would make a prediction publically on their own game... just seems unnecessary. But it's cool if they don't play for ya'll. Stay healthy Carlos, see you next week!

Okay, my bad, i was just concluding Grace Golden Eagles still played for ya'll...  If he did it'd be sorta weird, I never could understand why a team would make a prediction publically on their own game...  just seems unnecessary.  But it's cool if they don't play for ya'll.  Stay healthy Carlos, see you next week!

825643466[/snapback]

hahaha yup you will won't you... i didn't realize it was so close... you guys have won a few more games than you had anticipated at the beginnin with a few winable games coming up... keep it up... it will be good for you guys when post season rolls around

Yep, we have exceeded our 3 win goal for the season!  haha!  Heck, maybe we'll get more!  who knows!  still got a tough schedule coming up with 2 district games, Grace, and Notre dame in the next 2 weeks.

825643476[/snapback]

you guys play red bank and soddy right... red bank is winable right... the other games will be tougher tho... maybe you should just give me your AIM sn istead of this chattin on coacht