Grace Academy vs. Sweetwater?

mm61904

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ok boydplaya4 .... we'll see what happens man..thats all we can do... you act like since you beat us so bad that you guys are awesome.... you act like 7-0 was a ligit score..KNOWING that scrubs were in 1/2 the game so nobody would get hurt in the flood...you guys kill me...haha who have you beat besides us?? NOBODY..like..at all...you barely squeaked thru Rhea County..hahaha please dude...thats funny..you've beaten us..but who else?? we beat LC and Grace and CSAS...I think that alone proves were a better team..obviously nobody looks at the 7-0 whoopin ya'll put on us as Boyd being a better team than Sweetwater...thats insane..look at your wins and look at ours...that doesnt make sense lol....you scored atleast 4 of your goals on all Freshman...not to mention our best players being out..haha..its so funny how one game can make a team think they're good...it takes more than that buddy...but we'll see..lookin' at what i've seen so far on your schedule (drawing with East Ridge?? c'mon now) I'd bet you guys have trouble with McMinn Central..i really wouldnt doubt it...we'll see how it turns out...haha enjoy it while you can......

825650079[/snapback]

i dont thikn it really matters what they do against other teams..i think he was stating that they whipped yall..so head to head that argument isnt lookin too good for yall haha..i dont care if u had 1 starter or 5 starters out...didnt in a earlier post somewhere u said good teams find a way to overcome conditions or something like that? anyways i hope yall play boyd again and if u lose that time too im really gonna laugh..we will see how boyd is since they have csas and a few others coming up..

This region is crazy. all excuses aside. The tournaments is all that really matters. Sweetwater will get their shot at Boyd. CSAS will get a rematch with either grace or sweetwater in the semifinals. Lets just let the play in the tournaments do all the talking.

825650129[/snapback]

if we let all the talkin happen on the field then what is this message board for :blink:

haha ok boydplaya4 .... we'll see what happens man..thats all we can do... you act like since you beat us so bad that you guys are awesome.... you act like 7-0 was a ligit score..KNOWING that scrubs were in 1/2 the game so nobody would get hurt in the flood...you guys kill me...haha who have you beat besides us?? NOBODY..like..at all...you barely squeaked thru Rhea County..hahaha please dude...thats funny..you've beaten us..but who else?? we beat LC and Grace and CSAS...I think that alone proves were a better team..obviously nobody looks at the 7-0 whoopin ya'll put on us as Boyd being a better team than Sweetwater...thats insane..look at your wins and look at ours...that doesnt make sense lol....you scored atleast 4 of your goals on all Freshman...not to mention our best players being out..haha..its so funny how one game can make a team think they're good...it takes more than that buddy...but we'll see..lookin' at what i've seen so far on your schedule (drawing with East Ridge?? c'mon now) I'd bet you guys have trouble with McMinn Central..i really wouldnt doubt it...we'll see how it turns out...haha enjoy it while you can......

825650079[/snapback]

First of all i would like to ask you about all of these times i have been saying we are awesome, because i wasn't aware of it. Maybe you could fill me in on what i said. Also we may have barely gotten through rhea county, tied east ridge, and may have trouble with mcminn central. But what it all comes down to is that we still beat you, so by saying that we stink is actually making your team sound like they really stink. Oh and about your comment saying that no one thinks boyd is better than yall, i'm sure your right seeing how being ranked 9th is so much better than 3rd. So once again you have been owned, and i guess you still know who your daddy is. Please in your next response leave me with something that i actually want to spend time reading. Oh and if you haven't noticed i could care less about who yall have beaten and if you are a better team becuase of other teams you have beaten. You may be better than us, but you still got owned by us and until we play again you are gonna have to deal with the fact that you got embarrased by a team that barely beat rhea county, tied east ridge, and may very well have trouble with mcminn central. thumb

First of all i would like to ask you about all of these times i have been saying we are awesome, because i wasn't aware of it.  Maybe you could fill me in on what i said.  Also we may have barely gotten through rhea county, tied east ridge, and may have trouble with mcminn central.  But what it all comes down to is that we still beat you, so by saying that we stink is actually making your team sound like they really stink.  Oh and about your comment saying that no one thinks boyd is better than yall, i'm sure your right seeing how being ranked 9th is so much better than 3rd.  So once again you have been owned, and i guess you still know who your daddy is.  Please in your next response leave me with something that i actually want to spend time reading.  Oh and if you haven't noticed i could care less about who yall have beaten and if you are a better team becuase of other teams you have beaten.  You may be better than us, but you still got owned by us and until we play again you are gonna have to deal with the fact that you got embarrased by a team that barely beat rhea county, tied east ridge, and may very well have trouble with mcminn central. thumb

825650608[/snapback]

oh no! he did it again...haha those last few statements were nice thumb

First of all i would like to ask you about all of these times i have been saying we are awesome, because i wasn't aware of it.  Maybe you could fill me in on what i said.  Also we may have barely gotten through rhea county, tied east ridge, and may have trouble with mcminn central.  But what it all comes down to is that we still beat you, so by saying that we stink is actually making your team sound like they really stink.  Oh and about your comment saying that no one thinks boyd is better than yall, i'm sure your right seeing how being ranked 9th is so much better than 3rd.  So once again you have been owned, and i guess you still know who your daddy is.  Please in your next response leave me with something that i actually want to spend time reading.  Oh and if you haven't noticed i could care less about who yall have beaten and if you are a better team becuase of other teams you have beaten.  You may be better than us, but you still got owned by us and until we play again you are gonna have to deal with the fact that you got embarrased by a team that barely beat rhea county, tied east ridge, and may very well have trouble with mcminn central. thumb

825650608[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahha

Hey dude..its cool....all we can do is wait 'til we play ya'll next..which will probably happen if you lose or beat McMinn Central either way...lets just quit talkin' a/b it and see what happens...you even said yourself that we're a better team and i'm satisfied with that...so let's just wait 'til we play again and may the best team win...b/c EVERYBODY knows..that if we won the National Championship we still would get critisized and disrespected..we could go 21-0-0 and something would be wrong with what we did...so I mean let's just play...we'll see you 2nd game of the district tourney man...

Edited by swtsoccer87