Grace Academy vs. Sweetwater?

mm61904

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...less excuses than i thought though i'm impressed...but if you guys are a good team (which is definately the case...great team) you have to adapt to whatever you're dealt...We had to play with the same conditions..

825648069[/snapback]

hahaha i am cracking up just reading this quote! isnt this exactly the opposite of what you said after the boyd game. yea dont you remember saying this:

Haha i'm a striker for Sweetwater along with Ryan Bivens...and I'm just going to clear everything up for everybody. Does anybody honestly think that Boyd would beat Sweetwater 7-0 with regular circumstances? Sweetwater is a fast paced and dribbling team..the storm that came through caused our field to have 2-3 inches of water on the whole field. When we passed the ball it just stopped and it was impossible to judge. I have no idea why the game wasn't cancelled but it wasn't so we had to play with what we had.

825648069[/snapback]

if i were u i would feel like a complete retard becuase you just owned yourself. o yea and what to say about this quote of yours:

...and ya'll weren't really annoying like most teams coughBOYDcough...

825648069[/snapback]

o let me break out the violin for this one. and by the way i was wondering in which way we were annoying to you.

Was it because we wouldn't let you try to take us out after you realized u had no chance of winning

or was it becuase we wouldnt't foul you or try to fight you after yall tired so hard to make us.

or was it because we wouldnt let you score on us so that you could go home and trash talk about how yall were the number three team in the state and about how yall are awesome.

well ill let u in on a little secret. YOU GOT ABSOLUTLEY OUT WORKED, OUT SCORED, AND OUT SMARTED BY AN UN-RANKED TEAM. o and you might also want to check up on who the number three team is now. i hear they are really annoying. thumb

hahaha i am cracking up just reading this quote! isnt this exactly the opposite of what you said after the boyd game.  yea dont you remember saying this:

if i were u i would feel like a complete retard becuase you just owned yourself. o yea and what to say about this quote of yours:

o let me break out the violin for this one.  and by the way i was wondering in which way we were annoying to you.

Was it because we wouldn't let you try to take us out after you realized u had no chance of winning

or was it becuase we wouldnt't foul you or try to fight you after yall tired so hard to make us.

or was it because we wouldnt let you score on us so that you could go home and trash talk about how yall were the number three team in the state and about how yall are awesome. 

well ill let u in on a little secret.  YOU GOT ABSOLUTLEY OUT WORKED, OUT SCORED, AND OUT SMARTED BY AN UN-RANKED TEAM. o and you might also want to check up on who the number three team is now.  i hear they are really annoying. thumb

825649463[/snapback]

kilt 'em :lol:

haha ok boydplaya4 .... we'll see what happens man..thats all we can do... you act like since you beat us so bad that you guys are awesome.... you act like 7-0 was a ligit score..KNOWING that scrubs were in 1/2 the game so nobody would get hurt in the flood...you guys kill me...haha who have you beat besides us?? NOBODY..like..at all...you barely squeaked thru Rhea County..hahaha please dude...thats funny..you've beaten us..but who else?? we beat LC and Grace and CSAS...I think that alone proves were a better team..obviously nobody looks at the 7-0 whoopin ya'll put on us as Boyd being a better team than Sweetwater...thats insane..look at your wins and look at ours...that doesnt make sense lol....you scored atleast 4 of your goals on all Freshman...not to mention our best players being out..haha..its so funny how one game can make a team think they're good...it takes more than that buddy...but we'll see..lookin' at what i've seen so far on your schedule (drawing with East Ridge?? c'mon now) I'd bet you guys have trouble with McMinn Central..i really wouldnt doubt it...we'll see how it turns out...haha enjoy it while you can......

Edited by swtsoccer87