Grace Academy vs. Sweetwater?

mm61904

i never really hated grace or anything..i just said an opinion a bout ur team and some of u didnt like it  :ph34r:...only time i never liked grace was whenever i played against yall..but mostly the thing i couldnt stand the most was the whiny parents yall had. i mean we were a rival and it was going to get physical. and everytime someone would touch someone they would cry..it got so annoying. i might come check yall out tonight tho wat time does it start?

825644703[/snapback]

all parents get like that tho you know that, especially ones that don't know the game too well and also refs do miss stuff some times.

yeh it starts at 7 should be a good game. we are lookin for a lil revenge and a little respect. oh well come on out it will be a fun one and the field is i good shape. thumb

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to go with Grace 3-0 I'm countin on u c-los

825645388[/snapback]

well you might have to start countin on sumone else... looks like i have a fracutred ocular sumthin or another... i just got home from the hospital and i have a meetin with the plastic surgeon on monday.. if they have to operate could be 6 weeks... :unsure:

well you might have to start countin on sumone else... looks like i have a fracutred ocular sumthin or another... i just got home from the hospital and i have a meetin with the plastic surgeon on monday.. if they have to operate could be 6 weeks... :lol:

825645638[/snapback]

That stinks! Did you get kicked? Do you guys have a backup?

well you might have to start countin on sumone else... looks like i have a fracutred ocular sumthin or another... i just got home from the hospital and i have a meetin with the plastic surgeon on monday.. if they have to operate could be 6 weeks... :lol:

825645638[/snapback]

dang i didnt realize it was that bad..it looked like u just kinda brushed it off to me and went on with the game last night..hope ur not out considering this is ur senior year and all. ya biggexpress he got kicked last night. the kick came a little late if u ask me after he was on the ground over the ball.

Carlos dude you gotta play! i dont want n e excuses from either team....b/c if u dont play..it doesnt matter if its 21-0...that will be the excuse for EVERYBODY...i'm the only one that like..even reads this thread from sweetwater and i hafta like..defend for my whole team lol....i WANT u to play dude..i want no excuses.... and to everybody saying Sweetwater isnt going to score...i guarantee 100% that Ryan Bivens will score atleast once...thats how much faith i have..and Carlos...dude....u KNOW how good of a finisher he is..heck we played on the same team for awhile dude...u know it...I'm sure all the other people posting are going to say we stink and this and that blah blah but dude...u know its going to be a good game man...and u know Ryan is a huge threat as a goalie....

Carlos dude you gotta play! i dont want n e excuses from either team....b/c if u dont play..it doesnt matter if its 21-0...that will be the excuse for EVERYBODY...i'm the only one that like..even reads this thread from sweetwater and i hafta like..defend for my whole team lol....i WANT u to play dude..i want no excuses.... and to everybody saying Sweetwater isnt going to score...i guarantee 100% that Ryan Bivens will score at least once...thats how much faith i have..and Carlos...dude....u KNOW how good of a finisher he is..heck we played on the same team for awhile dude...u know it...I'm sure all the other people posting are going to say we stink and this and that blah blah but dude...u know its going to be a good game man...and u know Ryan is a huge threat as a goalie....

825645907[/snapback]

you are right, he is a good player, but he is the only big threat to our defense- you know it... and im pretty sure everyone in the state knows it... so it won't be too hard to shut him down with 4 quality backs like we do... but it will a good game whether or not i play...

oh and btw... i don't have to do anythin b/c you tell me 2. i can play or not play and it wouldn't be an excuse... it would be FACT. so if you guys win it will be on the FACT that i am hurt and if i don't play and we win it will be on the FACT that we are better than you... with or without me...

Edited by gracekeeper12