If AE's Staton Stevens leaves?

Guest CubsFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE players and coaches are very upset about the way things went down. First of all if the principal Of OR was going to make the ultimate decision and his decision the whole time was Stevens he could have saved 4 weeks. Second neither the players or the coaches have heard anything from Stevens since Wednsday. Not even his boys Graham or Tillman. The AD at AE told one of the coaches that Stevens would be there to address the team yesterday but he never showed. This coach called Graham at work. I heard that coach Stockdale was there and many other coaches and they continued with work outs. Coach Graham eventually showed up and addressed the team about what was going on. And from what I hear he really didn't know but explained to them to be flexible, be understanding and be committed. That they will continue on the path they were going. Graham said to me last night that many of these kids are use to adversity and adjusting. So he is not worried about that. He just hopes the administration makes the right moves to continue with the consistency of the program. These kids with Stevens were very very used to a structured program.

Edited by boorelly

That rumor is wrong. My nephew told me that coach Graham said he will be there (AE) next year. Coach Graham had always said that he would not coach at Oak Ridge. He wants to be remembered there as a player not a coach.Also that if he went to Oak Ridge he would have to re-prove himself as a coach they wouldn't go on his record both as a player and a coach. Plus from this past fiasco Graham point is proven. I doubt coach T (Martin) will go or Coach Walker.

They should try and get the coach at Fulton,he does an awfully good job. Central Bobcat

825647991[/snapback]

Why would Buck leave Fulton? It's his alma mater, he has the better program, and he has a ton of talent back to defend his title next year. From a pay standpoint it would be exactly what he's making now.

There's just no reason for Buck to leave Fulton at this time.

Why would Buck leave Fulton?  It's his alma mater, he  has the better program, and he has a ton of talent back to defend his title next year.  From a pay standpoint it would be exactly what he's making now.

There's just no reason for Buck to leave Fulton at this time.

825648052[/snapback]

Why would AE go after Fulton's coach? I mean, AE still has a winning record over Buck it just Buck has won in the playoffs but if you add all the games together, AE has the edge over Fulton and AE. Many of you people are basing Stevens/AE's record over the last 2 playoff games against Fulton but it's all gravy. AE knows what's up..

But I haven't talked with any of the players yet about what's happening at AE. But like I said, don't count them out..

Guest CubsFan
Buck doesn't want that job.

825648228[/snapback]

Duh!!! I mean, why would he leave the place where he graduated from?

Edited by CubsFan