4a

RBHITMAN21

I would not fuss with Bigcatt2- by far one of the best recruiters in the eastern part of U. S. Great guy, great coach, but even greater recruiter. Success does breed recruiting. Mainly in the way of kids just wanting to play for a winning team. Everyone wants to be a part of a winning program. Sometimes having a losing season has kids wanting to transfer. The kid from Halls that transfered to Maryville was a QB. In the past Halls has been 97% run and 3% pass, while Maryville has been about 50/50. Why would a kid not want to transfer to a more passing school. Not that I like the idea of kids doing this, but that is how our society is now. We have forgotten about community and loyalty.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some FACTS!

Central (the school I support) is an open zone. They are allowed to take transfer from all over Knoxville. They have several players on their roster that don't live in the Central zone.

Maryville takes transfer from alll over E. Tn. If they pay tuition. They also have players on their roster that don't live in the Maryville zone.

Powell is a closed zone the only way you can go to Powell is live in the zone.

Halls is a closed zoned the only way you can go to Halls if live in the zone.

MTREB These are all undisputable FACTS.

My opinion based on the above listed facts is Central, Maryville and any other school that takes students from outside their zone has an advantage over school that can't take transfers. When you allow a school to take transfers they are only a fine line from recruiting. Catholic, Webb, and the like are allowed to take transfers from all over the state if they pay tuition and they are made to play in another division. As far as envy. I lve in Ftn. City. Why would I envy anything Maryville has to offer.

The kids at Powell, Halls, Central , West, etc... work just as hard as the kids at Maryville. Maryville has had better players the past couple of years. Some live in the zone some are from outside the zone. Therefore they have been very successful.

Why do you guys from Maryville result to name calling when someone has an opinion that is different from yours. You would think that with your award winning school system you would learn to carry on a civil debate without resulting to name calling. Maybe Maryville isn't all it is cracked up to be?

Here are some FACTS!

Central (the school I support)  is an open zone.  They are allowed to take transfer from all over Knoxville.  They have several players on their roster that don't live in the Central zone.

Maryville takes transfer from alll over E. Tn.  If they pay tuition.  They also have players on their roster that don't live in the Maryville zone.

Powell is a closed zone the only way you can go to Powell is live in the zone.

Halls is a closed zoned the only way you can go to Halls if live in the zone.

My opinion based on the above listed facts is Central, Maryville and any other school that takes students from outside their zone has an advantage over school that can't take transfers.  When you allow a school to take transfers they are only a fine line from recruiting.  Catholic, Webb, and the like are allowed to take transfers from all over the state if they pay tuition and they are made to play in another division.  As far as envy.  I lve in Ftn. City.  Why would I envy anything Maryville has to offer. 

The kids at Powell, Halls, Central , West, etc... work just as hard as the kids at MaryvilleMaryville has had better players the past couple of years.  Some live in the zone some are from outside the zone.  Therefore they have been very successful.

Why do you guys from Maryville result to name calling when someone has an opinion that is different from yours.  You would think that with your award winning school system you would learn to carry on a civil debate without resulting to name calling.  Maybe Maryville isn't all it is cracked up to be?

825644865[/snapback]

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Are you done cryin yet?

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!  WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Are you done cryin yet?

825645012[/snapback]

I'l be around to pick up my players I recruited later this week. Could you please keep that disgruntled WR y'all call a QB away from them please? I don't want his bad throwing and pass defending skills rubbing off on em. :lol::(

Here are some FACTS!

Maryville takes transfer from alll over E. Tn. If they pay tuition. They also have players on their roster that don't live in the Maryville zone.

[

The kids at Powell, Halls, Central , West, etc... work just as hard as the kids at Maryville. Maryville has had better players the past couple of years. Some live in the zone some are from outside the zone. Therefore they have been very successful.

Maybe you should restate your whine Bigcatt. We all know what you are trying to do and it's very easy to see through your shallow attempts.

First please state those players from"all over the state" that Maryville has? Maryville has two kids that will be sophmores from Knoxville. FYI-that's hardly all over the state. This is the first I can remember any kids from out of the county playing for Maryville in many years. Possible I may be wrong here but I don't think so.

As far as tuition students on the team.............I believe the last count was 6 or 8 out of 130 players. As you state "some live out of the zone, some live in". It's very obvious what you are attempting to imply here Bigcat.

Seriously......do you think anyone of average intelligents can't see what you are attempting to accomplish?

Very sad but not a surprise from a Bobcat.

Edited by MLREB

I'l be around to pick up my players I recruited later this week.  Could you please keep that disgruntled WR y'all call a QB away from them please?  I don't want his bad throwing and pass defending skills rubbing off on em. :lol:  :(

825645015[/snapback]

They changed their mind....does anyone see my monkey signature it keeps disappearing and appearing again...pretty creepy if you ask me :lol:

Edited by Patriotpride1989

A guilty conscience often exposes the truth.

What I am saying is schools I am familiar with that are having the most success are schools that are able to accept transfers: Central, Maryville, Futon, A.E., O.R. etc

Draw your on conclusion. An innocent man would see the advantage. A guilty man would consider it an accusation.

Why do you guys from Maryville insist on defending yourself if nothing fishy is going on. I don't hear the folks from my neck of the woods finding it necessary to defend themselves.

If I am from Central I say waaaaaa.

If I am from Maryville I say Baaaaaaaa.

A guilty conscience often exposes the truth.

What I am saying is schools I am familiar with that are having the most success are schools that are able to accept transfers: Central, Maryville, Futon, A.E., O.R. etc

Draw your on conclusion. An innocent man would see the advantage. A guilty man would consider it an accusation.

Why do you guys from Maryville insist on defending yourself if nothing fishy is going on. I don't hear the folks from my neck of the woods finding it necessary to defend themselves.

OK Bigcat..............let's get to the bottom of this.

In an earlier post you stated.....Maryville takes transfer from alll over E. Tn.

Please take a minute to qualify your statement with names of the transfers and from where in "all over East Tennessee" they have transferred from.

Then you state........

Draw your on conclusion. An innocent man would see the advantage. A guilty man would consider it an accusation. ....and....Why do you guys from Maryville insist on defending yourself if nothing fishy is going on.

From reading your attacks on the Maryville program I have to assume that you have evidence of Maryville breaking rules......is that your stance?

If so would you please quantitate these accusations with the exact rules as stated by the TSAA by laws that Maryville is breaking. If this is true then obviously we would want a corrective action taken immediately. If not then we will better understand the motivation behind your accusations.

Edited by MLREB