Morgan County Football 2005

kingbrian3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that somebody is putting in a park up there (I seen a lot of clearing going on). You have an Intersate and an airport capable of landing a 737 minutes apart from each other. It would be a natural for industries to build there. It doesn't matter which side Morgan/Roane or Cumberland that it's built on, Oakdale would benefit greatly from it. People would move in in that area and that would help in a number of ways.

I'm glad that somebody is putting in a park up there (I seen a lot of clearing going on). You have an Intersate and an airport capable of landing a 737 minutes apart from each other. It would be a natural for industries to build there. It doesn't matter which side Morgan/Roane or Cumberland that it's built on, Oakdale would benefit greatly from it. People would move in in that area and that would help in a number of ways.

825710067[/snapback]

Good points Goose. Hooter just needs to go get some wings and another beer, he is a troll. :(

I see CYjacket has already started this year with the usual agenda of $%#*@ but we all know he is really a little teddy bear...

825710204[/snapback]

So now we here from a basketball board moderator and a Football Board Troll. Where you been ballin'. See your agenda still hasn't changed on here, nothing to add, but oh well...... :D

CYjacket watched Harriman last night they rode rough shod over Bledsoe County but I would think about anyone would, but they really looked pretty good, whats their chances against that power-house in Coalfield?

825710516[/snapback]

Pretty good if Coalfield goes into that game thinking they have it won, but that can be said about all of Coalfield's game. They have a huge target on their backs, stomach, helmets and A.... It will be hard to just waltz through this schedule with that 500 pound gorilla. It will take preparation, concentration, and TEAM WORK.