Ridgeway v.s. Houston

BTWSOCCER

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it was a dirty game with reds and yellows flying everywhere.  Any info?

825645540[/snapback]

Yeah, from what i hear, one of the Houston defenders spit in the face and slapped a Ridgeway player so the Ridgeway player retaliated and kicked him and was issued a red card and thrown out of the game. It was probably one of the dirtiest soccer game i have ever seen. Houston was pulling on the shirts of Ridgeway players which made the game heat up and get dirty. The Houston players decided how the game was going to be played with their cheap pulling on the jerseys and hard fouling anytime they would get beat so Ridgeway had no choice but to act the same.

This was a great game. Both teams are very good this year. From my perspective it looked like ridgeway dominated most of the midfield. Haynes, Jeremy, and Josh owned. But Houston's offense had some pretty good looks at the goal. I would love to see this game played again and see who comes out on top. Also the ref lost it and started to lose his cool and didn't make some appropriate calls but it wasn't too bad. Hopefully these guys will face each other in district or state.

yea, shirt tugging and trash talking was probably done by both (remember the coach at Ridgeway now is at Houston...same style) but the difference is Ridgeway didn't SPIT in a players face while he was holding him on the ground...who does that kinda stuff? guess he just got frustrated because he was gettin torn up in the middle....makes their program look good, huh?

Come on....I understand what the Houston player has done is definitely not necessary but I have definitely heard of Ridgeway players of doing the same. I am not accusing any of this year but I can definitely remember more than one occasion where a ridgeway players has done this. Actually if i recall, one was against Houston last year. I guess what goes around comes around