Rossview

kcruise

Just wondering if anyone can tell me who won last Saturday between Rossview and Clarksville in boys soccer. Any details?

Thanks

825645256[/snapback]

The game between Rossview and Clarksville was really exciting. Rossview came out on top with the victory. Rossview just before the half got a red card and was down a man for the rest of the game. Rossview got the red card because one of their players supposedly fouled the clarksville player intensionally. But Rossview stuck in there and dominated the match in my opinion. Clarksville's offense was not very affective and did not do much. Rossview had the upperhand on the game and finally put one in the back of the net in the 4th minute of stoppage time. Rossview had many shots and finally finished one. The final score was 1-0 Rossview. Hope this answers you question kcruise.

i think its funny how people register for a name on coacht, and their first two posts are basically puttin a name out for themselves. kcruise and soccerdude ya'll probably go to rossview. i'd almost be willing to bet one of ya'll is zach rohr. junk like this happened all the time in the wrestling forum all year, people trying to put there name out there so they get noticed.

Matwizzard-

I've actually been out of school for over 30 years. Been to Clarksville twice in my life, (to visit my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew Zach).

825646459[/snapback]

Well sir, I have an advice for you since you are new to Tennessee board. We do not call kids names. If you are an adult like you claim you need to know better than that. Another thing is when you agree to join a message board like CoachT you agree to follow the rules and guidelines, which you clearly violated by calling someone names. Refrain from name calling or you will be banned from the boards!!!