Top Poles

christaylor 5

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that CBHS has atleast one d-pole maybe 2 that have a chance to get all state. Sam Stringfellow number 4 is one of the quickest defenders out there and plays very good body position. In the MUS game he limited Dan Gibson to 1 goal. The other d-pole I think may have a chance is Phil Schaeffer number 19. He's the strongest d-pole i no of. The only thing I think he needs help on is his speed. Other than that he's good to go.

Ben Turk and James Banker from MBA.  Grapski from Farragut.

825645587[/snapback]

Turk played great defense last night against Ravenwood, kinda slowed down in the 4th but shut me out a couple of previous times. Grapski, wow, has some of the best defensive stick skills that i've ever played against. Does anyone know if these guys are looking to play college ball anywhere?

Turk played great defense last night against Ravenwood, kinda slowed down in the 4th but shut me out a couple of previous times. Grapski, wow, has some of the best defensive stick skills that i've ever played against.  Does anyone know if these guys are looking to play college ball anywhere?

825646316[/snapback]

Dougie is a genius in school 34 on his act he is looking try possibly walking on at bucknell but really shows no intrest in playing in college... he is better at ice hockey thatn at lacrosse too

Somebody has to give a shout to the Ravenwood Poles. They held MBA to 7. No other in-state team has held them below 11. Most of those 7 goals were in transition. From a settled 6 on 6, Ravenwood's D looked pretty good.

And obviously the D for the Big Red was strong as usual. Ravenwood couldn't control the ball on offense for very long.