Ron Gray to Austin East

VOLinJAIL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is Ron Gray is interested in the Austin East position. He has been trying to step up to a H/C for some time.

If this is true good luck Coach Gray.

825648340[/snapback]

I would not doubt that he is interested. But you know where a better fit would be?

Ooltewah. He could go to a school that would be competitive immediately, but most importantly he could go to a school in the same region as Oak Ridge. Man would that be some game in October if he was the Ooltewah coach. They would probably be scalping tickets for that one. :lol:

Hey Brother I was just on the phone talking to an "insider" LOL not really but I just said the same thing. I think he deserves a head coaching job. I do know he wanted the OR job so bad he could taste it. The owls are poised to have a good season again this year.

825648406[/snapback]

I guess great minds think alike. thumb

I think Gray could do well in Ooltewah. I do know that Hamilton County is having a heck of a time with their budgets. It would be a difficult situation to go into, but one I think Gray could excel in.

Who needs 2 tickets? I got 2 on the 50 yard line at "The Nest" for the Oak Ridge game. What'll you give me? :ph34r:

Scared? My ex-wife scares me ... something dealing with my job doesn't. :ph34r:

And it could have been posted here, but a lot has been posted in a lot of places. I still feel very good that I waited on the official word. Sure a lot of other media members wish they had.

Your man from the Ridger was scared it was posted on here the night it was offered to the new coach.

825648520[/snapback]

Edited by TankTalk

Scared? My ex-wife scares me ... something dealing with my job doesn't.  :ph34r:

And it could have been posted here, but a lot has been posted in a lot of places. I still feel very good that I waited on the official word. Sure a lot of other media members wish they had.

825648531[/snapback]

Then why no post you like getting scooped.