Who's got speed

Fingolfin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Lex Hultquist, but I don't really think he has "breakaway" speed.  However, I do think he can run all day and is probably has the best endurance in the state (judging by his cross-country performances)

825656208[/snapback]

I agree with Fingolfin. His endurance is his strength, but at the end of the game when everyone is tired, he is still going the same speed because of his fitness. This makes him faster than most of the other team.

Stewart Beaumont aka the F-16 is the fastest player by far. He'll drop a bomb on you with his sick moves and nasty style. He's faster than the jet he flies in. He'll turn on the turbo jets and swoop in like an eagle to score his goals. He truly is the Birdman.

Edited by Mattt

Yes lex finished top 5 in the state in DII cross country i think third to Andrew bumbalough..the best high school distance runner in america...so i wouldnt doubt hes got great speed and endurance...and Boone rodgers or lenoir city..very fast and more importantly he keeps the ball at his feet the whole time...but if your talking bout speed with the ball on your feet look to ryan kind of science hill...and the center midfielder for farragut...hes tough as well