"The Duff" Cookeville Invitational

brookssam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STACEY FAIRBANKS IS THE OTHER AND SHE IS CARRYING THE TEAM PRETTY WELL RIGHT NOW........

825653624[/snapback]

goodpasture is a built team from the groung up. u no recruits that come from all parts of the country. they look like it on the field. tree trunks at every position. soddy will be lucky to stay in the game with them. its not fair to be able to recruit like they do but thats the way it is.

goodpasture is a built team from the groung up. u no recruits that come from all parts of the country. they look like it on the field. tree trunks at every position. soddy will be lucky to stay in the game with them. its not fair to be able to recruit like they do but thats the way it is.

825653813[/snapback]

That’s why we do not have any sophomores, and five seniors are leaving. four of the five seniors have been going there since Kindergarten, so I guess that kindergarten combine that goodpasture put on worked out. I only know of two that transferred to goodpasture and they came from Catholic schools. It was either that or go to whites creek or pay the big bucks to go to one of the catholic high schools. How does Soddy do it? Just good coachin? I don’t think so, Chattanooga has always been a softball factory, and we respect Soddy and the Chattanooga teams. A good program will always attract good players, name me one that doesn't. Oh by the Way if there are any outstanding players without a home, Goodpasture sure does have an excellent academic program. :ph34r:

The weather for Cookeville will be rain all day today and a 50% chance of rain tomorrow unless the forecast has changed already. I don't see any games tonight and a lot of hard work and money to play tomorrow. *This isn't an official call on it I'm actually not from cookeville but i have been tracking their forecast for a couple of days now.

Edited by shut up and play

As of now the games are still on for today. We have had a little rain in Cookeville so far but not very much. Weather says after this band of storms passes, nothing behind it. Let's hope so. If there are any cancellations I will post here as soon as possible. Cookeville High School number 931-520-2287. I will call that number first if we have any cancellations. As long as we get a couple of hours to get the fields ready we should be fine. Hope to see everyone this afternoon.

Keep an eye on the sky. Sounds like storms are expected to refire late this afternoon as the front approaches. The following is form the National Weather Service mid-morning forcast discussion:

LATEST VIS SATELLITE SHOWING GOOD

AMOUNT OF CLEAR SKIES WHICH COMBINED WITH INCOMING STRONG UL SHORT-

WAVE WILL LEAD TO MODERATE-STRONG INSTABILITY AHEAD OF APPROACHING

FRONTAL BOUNDARY. AFTER PERIOD OF DRY CONDITIONS BEHIND EXITING

PLATEAU CONVECTION...SCATTERED STRONG-SEVERE TSTORMS EXPECTED TO

REDEVELOP LATER TODAY. EXPECT LIKELY POPS WITH MENTION OF SEVERE

REMAINDER OF THE DAY.