a good new region in 6-4AAAA

Footballen

Aug. 5, at your place, we will be there, all coach ray got to say is go, so get on the phone, brewbox you have got to get there more than once in 10 years to start talking, but we may and then may not but scrimmage us and you will see who is better, we are still found at the same place, call ray and then call northwest, we are still awaiting an invitation given 4 weeks ago, coach ray just needs to say yes!!!! Southerland vs. Hood is a dream every child is dreaming about. student vs. mentor. Your not a good coach till you beat daddy.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please understand, I mean no disrespect to any individual. This is not meant personally, but more constructive criticism. In fact, it's out of respect for the game of high school football and what it should represent, I say it.

I think a high school coach, volunteer assistant, or any school administrator should not be allowed to participate in fan and media sites which talk about high school football. Not only does it appear unprofessional, but it violates a locker room trust which should be upheld between the members and participants of the program.

Certain things do not belong here, for example, information about attempting to schedule a scrimmage. That should be handled within the programs involved. If fans spread it here, that may be beyond control. But coaches should not get involved in it.

As a fan of a Region 6-4A team, I have watched this play out over the last couple of years. I wish the remaining school's well as we return to 3-A. It was a very competitive and fun region.

Let's leave it to the fans on message boards.

Respect is best earned by example. Do it on the field, and you'll get all the respect you could ever desire.

Thank you for the rant. Let's treat these boys and their sport the right way.

i dont know much about this region but i've seen mt.juliet when they played maplewood and they got beat pretty bad but then they almost beat stratford and clarksville i thin they where in 5a last year and did pretty good so im gonna go wit clarksville to win

I do repect all people have to say, and hope people continue. I love this region and wish the best for 6-4A. As for coaches comments, well it is healthy in my mind to respond. It is fun to chat to you guys and enjoy the knowledge you give to us and make this a great region. As for brewbox, I know Hood and Ray and Limpowshi have made that a great school. Hood to me is the best coach on this side of the missippii. I was coached by the man, coached with the man, and all i want is to finally play the man. When some one says we wont play them I just let them know we are willing. I have tried to set up games and scimmages, but sometimes other means are made to get what you want in life. Watch the movie by Cashis Clay, Mohomad Ali, sometimes the best means is to try to reach a little furthur is not kosher. I agree Montgomery Central will do great this year. Me and the athletes want to play hood and finally beat what we call daddy.

Heard beech is not there yet and struggling with Station camp allignment. How are they going to be? Well, the scrimmages this fall will tell what the season has to offer. We are in a tough region and every team has a great chance to surprise the region.

Region 6-4AAAA will be very exciting to play and watch this season.

Northwest schedule

Station Camp, week 0, away

William Blunt, week 1, away

Portland, week 2, home

David Lipscomb, week 3, home

Kenwood, week 4, away

Week 5, Off

Clarksville, week 6, home

Springfield, week 7, away

Rossview, week 8, home

Beech, week 9, away

Mt. Juliet, week 10, home

This is no cake walk schedule, but I believe we will have fun and learn alot as a family.  The boys are excited due to the strength of our scheduling.  4 power house teams, and 4 heated rivals, looks to be an exciting year in Viking country. thumb

825652126[/snapback]

Which 4 do you see as powerhouses?

David Lipscomb - always good

William Blount - 5A, and this will be there big year

Portland - always good

Clarksville High - almost made state, returning almost all defense

Springfield - go see their receivers, and middle linebacker #32

Kenwood - will open eyes, they are senior rich

Mt. Juliet - third year is a charm for this head coach, running back returning

These are some big teams to play along with Rossview's new attitude, Station camps 3rd season, and Beech which I KNOW nothing about.