Is Soddy Daisy Overrated?

Owlsbaseballfan

How can anyone say Soddy Daisy is overrated?  How obsurd.  This team has compiled a 35-3 record and in the last 10 or so games without their #1 pitcher.  They walk around with a bullseye on their back and play the best competition.  They get the opposing teams best game everytime and have still have only lost 3 times none of which have been 7 inning regulation games and every loss by only 1 run.

825656221[/snapback]

everyone knows their record, everyone is just tired of hearing it. people dont have to mention the same name over and over, a couple of times is enough. people know they are good, so why are there so many topics about it, they are good, PERIOD!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank could, they did last year and had a 7-6 game with them this year.  RB is barking down SD back!!

825662971[/snapback]

Red Bank beat Ooltewah 4 to 0 today 5/2 rice pitched for ooltewah paterson for red bank sd played central and won only 2 to 0 with nikki pitching four innings. i would still like to know why sd didn't reschedule with baylor they had plenty of players and another pitcher who is a freshman jenna hale which is very good at keeping you of balance i saw baylor play this weekend in coffee cty. tourn. which they won by beating brentwood high 6 to 3 they (sd) should have played that game with baylor and played with the other 19 girls he has on his team i don't see the reason why he canceled he has plenty of players....and like everybody in softball play with who you have on your team maybe sd thought they couldn't win with the girls that he had for that game but thats no excuse he should have played the game and maybe people wouldn't have been so critical of sd for canceling the game... good luck to sd,riverdale,goodpasture,baylor,hixson,er,brentwood,red bank, hope to see you all at the state tournment

Red Bank beat Ooltewah 4 to 0 today 5/2 rice pitched for ooltewah paterson for red bank sd played central and won only 2 to 0 with nikki pitching four innings. i would still like to know why sd didn't reschedule with baylor they had plenty of players and another pitcher who is a freshman jenna hale which is very good at keeping you of balance i saw baylor play this weekend in coffee cty. tourn. which they won by beating brentwood high 6 to 3 they (sd) should have played that game with baylor and played with the other 19 girls he has on his team i don't see the reason why he canceled he has plenty of players....and like everybody in softball play with who you have on your team maybe sd thought they couldn't win with the girls that he had for that game but thats no excuse he should have played the game and maybe people wouldn't have been so critical of sd for canceling the game... good luck to sd,riverdale,goodpasture,baylor,hixson,er,brentwood,red bank, hope to see you all at the state tournment

825663467[/snapback]

wonder where all those Ooltewah fans from the first of the year are?...they sure have been quiet lately....You think they have finally realized they arent going to get to go to the regionals?

wonder where all those Ooltewah fans from the first of the year are?...they sure have been quiet lately....You think they have finally realized they arent going to get to go to the regionals?

825663633[/snapback]

Those Ooltewah fans aren't smart enough to realize it.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm tired of hearing Riverdale mentioned in all these different posts. When have they even been to the big dance? Don't mention them in the same sentence with Goodpasture and SD. When they win a sectional game and advance more than once you can talk Riverdale.

825652518[/snapback]

Looks like RTK is right on the money about Riverdale. Congrats to Red Bank.

On their best day, and soddy's bad day...maybe so...but I dont think they can with Waters pitching. I only said Ooltewah couldnt beat them because they mentally are beat before they even walk onto the field. Until Ooltewah fights off their own demons, they wont beat Soddy.

825654520[/snapback]

OBVIOUSLY---THIS PERSON HAS NEVER SEEN FAIRBANKS PITCH. SHE BEAT RED BANK AND PITCHED WITH THE FLU THAT DAY AND STILL BEAT 'EM.

23-2 RECORD W/ 151 STRIKEOUTS IN 147 INNINGS AGAINST SOME OF THE TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE STATE, "AIN'T BAD EITHER!!!!"

OBVIOUSLY---THIS PERSON HAS NEVER SEEN FAIRBANKS PITCH. SHE BEAT RED BANK AND PITCHED WITH THE FLU THAT DAY AND STILL BEAT 'EM.

23-2  RECORD W/ 151 STRIKEOUTS IN 147 INNINGS  AGAINST SOME OF THE TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE STATE, "AIN'T BAD EITHER!!!!"

825679405[/snapback]

How could we see her S.D. played Baylor 6 times in two years and never saw her pitch.