How will Markei and Westview do this year?

Region 7-2a Fan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember last year i watched Guy against Huntigdon and he took plenty of shots from a worthy opponent and kept getting up. He is more durable than any little guy i have ever saw with the exception of Boo Whethers. I just want to see if Gibson County will be able to slow him down since it only takes one shot. We'll see if he lays down or not, if they even hit him.

825655455[/snapback]

yep we will see...obion co. said the same thing when we knocked that starting qb outta the game and look who came out on top...maybe youll get lucky and itll only be ur starting rb thumb

yep we will see...obion co. said the same thing when we knocked that starting qb outta the game and look who came out on top...maybe youll get lucky and itll only be ur starting rb  thumb

825658676[/snapback]

It's a little to early for you to start your trash talkin! Wait till you get a couple of wins on the board, then you can start it up if you want, but it will all be straightened out on the field. Trust me! thumb

It's a little to early for you to start your trash talkin! Wait till you get a couple of wins on the board, then you can start it up if you want, but it will all be straightened out on the field. Trust me! thumb

825658678[/snapback]

i agree with u but they will get their chance on the feild personall dont think they can stop markei but who knows right

Edited by bulldoggfan

B) You know that just kind of burns me up. You got someone like Gibson County who only won like 2 games in like five years. Then they are going to get on here and talk trash before the season starts. Personally I think you need to earn some colors first. This aint basketball. Your stepping into the big leagues this year a.k.a. region 7 2a. The most loaded region in the state in 2a. You are going to get a rude awakening talking trash to other teams.

:lol:  You know that just kind of burns me up. You got someone like Gibson County who only won like 2 games in like five years. Then they are going to get on here and talk trash before the season starts. Personally I think you need to earn some colors first. This aint basketball. Your stepping into the big leagues this year a.k.a. region 7 2a. The most loaded region in the state in 2a. You are going to get a rude awakening talking trash to other teams.

825659636[/snapback]

and u dont think playing covington...ripley...obion central...crockett county....dyer county....all those loaded teams werent hard :lol: do a history check thumb