Columbia Central v. Columbia Academy

soccerguy10

well all of you kno that were at the game it was a good onne central beat us 3-2....im jus wonderin if sumone plays the ball to the keep with their thigh can the keep pick it up?....cuz we got called for that but hey im not gonna sit here and make excuses whats done is done great job to central they struck first then we put twon up then they put 2 up then we had a pk to tie the game and i missed it and if ur wonderin how its cuz i hit it right to the keep pretty much but he still made a good play well good luck to yall hope yall go far and hope we do to hope we se yall in memphis as for ca boys i luv yall keep on keepin on sorry bout the shot this loss is on my shoulders and i can handle that great game and hope we are ready on monday

Edited by ca7

umm i think u play for fairview and if thats the case i think this happened in one of our games last year to and to be honest i dont really kno the rule u may be right but i always thought it was u could play it back with anything except the foot

as the player who played the ball with his thigh, i have been taught as long as its not with the foot it is legal. im not sure what the official ruling is though. ive done the play on other occassions with my thigh and not been called, this is the first time i personally have been called for it. the refs need to just have a clear idea and be consistent