district 11A tourney talk

culleokarep

with the tournament coming up soon i just wanted so see what eveyones opinions are about the outcome of the tournament...believe it or not culleoka is just now starting to click and were starting to play good baseball we split today at cascade and have four district games this week to finish the season out...i think we can advance out of the district this year...but i wanted to hear comments on what teams will come out of the district tourney this year

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any of the teams but once or twice this year but from what I have seen Forest (w/Minor on the hill) is the best followed by Huntland and then Cascade. But I haven't seen their schedules or seen them play recently. Culleoka didn't look good early this year, but its good that they are improving. Good Luck

Of course everyone thinks thats the way the district will end up. Well we'll see because if im not mistaken richland beat chapel hill with a freshman pitching. Yall all just kill me when you leave Richland out. Im mean tell the truth ever since we came in from AA we have been the best. i mean tell me huntland tell me chapell hill how many disrict championships yall won. And all this talk about huntland wins when they need to "huh" thats why yall were sittin at home last year when your ace blew the game in the tourney.

Edited by RidinSplinters

Of course everyone thinks thats the way the district will end up.  Well we'll see because if im not mistaken richland beat chapel hill with a freshman pitching.  Yall all just kill me when you leave Richland out.  Im mean tell the truth ever since we came in from AA we have been the best.  i mean tell me huntland tell me chapell hill how many disrict championships yall won.  And all this talk about huntland wins when they need to "huh" thats why yall were sittin at home last year when your ace blew the game in the tourney.

825656684[/snapback]

Get a clue. Huntland doesn't have an ace(two pretty good pitchers),. Chapel Hill pitched their 4 or 5 guy against you when you beat them. Since you brought up last year, who won the district? The same team that will win it this year. The second spot is the only one in question. Eagleville has an ace, Cascade has an ace Richland and Huntland are pretty even. This week should prove interesting. Posts like yours will hurt your team, count on it.

Edited by patriot#26

Get a clue. Huntland doesn't have an ace(two pretty good pitchers),. Chapel Hill pitched their 4 or 5 guy against you when you beat them. Since you brought up last year, who won the district? The same team that will win it this year. The second spot is the only one in question. Eagleville has an ace, Cascade has an ace Richland and Huntland are pretty even. This week should prove interesting. Posts like yours will hurt your team, count on it.

825656694[/snapback]

You maybe right! That lose just may have been what Chapel Hill needed now they will be out to prove something.

My pick for the tourn. Chapel Hill #1, Huntland #2

Chapel Hill is the favorite to not only win the district, they are in position to win the region.

Cully and Moore County are scrappy and on a given day when their opponents aren't throwing their number one, can beat anybody(except Forrest). Richland appears to be playing better, though seeding may hurt them and Cascade. When Graham pitches Cascade can beat anybody. Eagleville and Huntland will battle this week. Huntland also will play Richland this week one game. To end the week they play Forrest at home. Contrary to what others have posted, Huntland's #1 is tough when rested. Vaughn from Eagleville is also tough.

Anybody's guess who will be #2. Seeding and pitching depth probably will play a huge role.

Chapel Hill is the favorite to not only win the district, they are in position to win the region.

Cully and Moore County are scrappy and on a given day when their opponents aren't throwing their number one, can beat anybody(except Forrest). Richland appears to be playing better, though seeding may hurt them and Cascade. When Graham pitches Cascade can beat anybody. Eagleville and Huntland will battle this week. Huntland also will play Richland this week one game. To end the week they play Forrest at home. Contrary to what others have posted, Huntland's #1 is tough when rested. Vaughn from Eagleville is also tough.

Anybody's guess who will be #2. Seeding and pitching depth probably will play a huge role.

825657037[/snapback]

from what ive seen so far in the district heres what i think...when we played huntland we were all over them both games although they won both i feel we were right there with them...they can hit the ball very well and have pretty good pitching..i wasnt able to play in the richland or forrest games...however we split with richland however in the second game we got it handed to us...and with forrest skelley and minor pitched great games...for whatever reason cornersville beat us...that was just us not coming to play...we split with cascade i dont think we got there one or two pitchers but we split...however in the second game david spare threw a complete game shutout and we split with them...we still have to play moore co. and eagleville twice to finish out the season and i havent seen either one of those two teams play yet this year...so based on what ive seen i have to go...

#1...forrest

#2 huntland

#3 richland....and from there on its a toss up

Of course everyone thinks thats the way the district will end up.  Well we'll see because if im not mistaken richland beat chapel hill with a freshman pitching.  Yall all just kill me when you leave Richland out.  Im mean tell the truth ever since we came in from AA we have been the best.  i mean tell me huntland tell me chapell hill how many disrict championships yall won.  And all this talk about huntland wins when they need to "huh" thats why yall were sittin at home last year when your ace blew the game in the tourney.

825656684[/snapback]

I wouldnt be braggin about a AA high school that rarely beats single A schools in all sports. How can you brag about moving down in classification. Go beat some AA and AAA schools. :lol:

825656684[/snapback]

I'm not going to dispute that Richland beat Forrest once this year. Huntland lost a game too before they played Forrest. My question is where was Richland during the district tournament last year? Thanks for stoppin by.

I'm not going to dispute that Richland beat Forrest once this year. Huntland lost a game too before they played Forrest. My question is where was Richland during the district tournament last year? Thanks for stoppin by.

825657159[/snapback]

Who are your top two Vultor?