Region 4-5a

BLUEcash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Alsup is takin a more involved role but i have no clue about anything related to coaches....I thought I was told he played LB but he is from South Gwinnett, GA so if hes the same kid thats him....and anyone wanna tell me who we traded that would be the same caliber as that kid?

825693974[/snapback]

Mynameis.....yes, Bartlett was at Siegel Middle School. I have no clue if he is remaining there or not. Maybe Alsup is calling the D?

Hoolie....yes I know what the trade was for....a phenomenal tuba player whose specialty is playing " Star Wars." I would say that RHS probably got ripped......on that trade. ;)

na siegel's band has fallen apart alot of them quit because of their director guy....ill be surprised if they have a drumline this year

825694029[/snapback]

And miss the vacation? :o

'Maybe' we will have to start the 'draft picks' from Central middle and then rotate from the other new middle schools. ;)

We can suppliment them with cheerleaders and dance teams thrown in for good measure. As for Bands, I would just be happy if R'dales could remember the school colors and NOT their 'Carribean' tourist wear. Isn't Blue more appropriate for either Blackman or Oakland?

JUST KIDDING.......except about the band! ;)

And miss the vacation? :o

'Maybe' we will have to start the 'draft picks' from Central middle and then rotate from the other new middle schools. ;)

We can suppliment them with cheerleaders and dance teams thrown in for good measure.  As for Bands, I would just be happy if R'dales could remember the school colors and NOT their 'Carribean' tourist wear.  Isn't Blue more appropriate for either Blackman or Oakland?

JUST KIDDING.......except about the band! ;)

825694041[/snapback]

PLEASE....no talk about the bands and Blackman in the same paragraph......

And miss the vacation? :blink:

'Maybe' we will have to start the 'draft picks' from Central middle and then rotate from the other new middle schools. :lol:

We can suppliment them with cheerleaders and dance teams thrown in for good measure.  As for Bands, I would just be happy if R'dales could remember the school colors and NOT their 'Carribean' tourist wear.  Isn't Blue more appropriate for either Blackman or Oakland?

JUST KIDDING.......except about the band! :blink:

825694041[/snapback]

LOD, I was disappointed in R'dale's band last year. I went to like 6 or 7 games and every time I went the band either didn't show, only half of them played, or they stunk all together.

PLEASE....no talk about the bands and Blackman in the same paragraph......

825694059[/snapback]

Blackman's band was good the first 2 years, maybe 3. Then they just got annoying. They play when we have the ball or if the other team scores. Blackman's band used to actually have some "cool" kids in it. Now it' just living up to the term "band geeks" and stinking like crazy. Even Blackman fans hate our band now too.

LOD,  I was disappointed in R'dale's band last year.  I went to like 6 or 7 games and every time I went the band either didn't show, only half of them played, or they stunk all together.

Blackman's band was good the first 2 years, maybe 3.  Then they just got annoying.  They play when we have the ball or if the other team scores.  Blackman's band used to actually have some "cool" kids in it.  Now it' just living up to the term "band geeks" and stinking like crazy.  Even Blackman fans hate our band now too.

825694351[/snapback]

I remember that first game between Bhs and rhs at Blackman. By the end of the night I wanted to kill the kid on the electric guitar and the drum and the girl singing, it seemed liked the were playing the same song over and over again. Riverdales band is full of some geeky kids. not all of them but some of those kids were just not right in the head.

And miss the vacation? :)

'Maybe' we will have to start the 'draft picks' from Central middle and then rotate from the other new middle schools. :lol:

JUST KIDDING.......except about the band! :D

825694041[/snapback]

and thats where i come in ;)