New region 3-AAA?

Pioneerman

Nine teams in this region and we only have one reply. I don't believe anyone should count Meigs out. They played with several young guys this past year and had a decent season. As far as the playoffs go it could really be a toss up with any team. Since this is a new region let us know about your program. What players do you have this year? How many? Who should be the names to look for? How did your spring go or how is it going?

Nine teams in this region and we only have one reply. I don't believe anyone should count Meigs out. They played with several young guys this past year and had a decent season. As far as the playoffs go it could really be a toss up with any team. Since this is a new region let us know about your program. What players do you have this year? How many? Who should be the names to look for? How did your spring go or how is it going?

825660976[/snapback]

hey guys i didnt mean to get a feud going between each other-i was just wondering how polk county was going to be because i have heard they are going to be a team to be looking out for. i have some ties to polk county and meigs county just wondering if meigs will ever beat polk again? from what i saw last year it looks like it may be a while--please dont turn this into trash talk i just want some coaches opinions on it.

I didn't mean to sound like I was trash talking. I'm not even from Meigs, but I know they have potential. I enjoy seeing everyones input. I agree that Polk has a program that is on the rise every year and will be a contender. What do some other teams think? I would like more info from teams in this region!

• 1 month later...

i feel real good about the new region and i like hearing everyones input. and rooty toot is correct, meigs could battle it out for the region crown with tyler roberts returning, i am not from meigs either. but polk should be very strong with virtually everyone returning. my picks for the region are as follows

1. polk county

2 notre dame

3 meigs county

4 east ridge {3 and 4 could be a toss up}

5 mcminn central

6 howard

7 sequoyah

8 tellico plains

what do you guys think about my predictions?

i feel real good about the new region and i like hearing everyones input. and rooty toot is correct, meigs could battle it out for the region crown with tyler roberts returning, i am not from meigs either. but polk should be very strong with virtually everyone returning. my picks for the region are as follows

1. polk county

2 notre dame

3 meigs county

4 east ridge {3 and 4 could be a toss up}

5 mcminn central

6 howard

7 sequoyah

8 tellico plains

what do you guys think about my predictions?

825686979[/snapback]

Pardon me but did Grundy County get moved out of this region and nobody told me? :justwrestle:

Or are all you guys just figuring since the "legend" Ken Colquette is no longer coaching we just dropped football up here? :justwrestle:

I for one believe Grundy is on the way back up with Greg Brewer back in charge. The kids respond to him and want to play for him.

So do you guys mind throwing Grundy back into your calculations??? :blink:

Del (who can't wait for Brew and crew to get things going this fall.)

Meigs will have a chance at the region title this year. They do return almost all of their linemen on both sides. Tyler is back for his 3rd year starting. The Mobryant brothers are going to be a force this season. Charlie finish the season (as a Soph.) with over a hundred tackles, and his brother (a Soph. this season) will punish people from his running back spot. The senior class is full of good linemen, who will be starting for their 3rd season. I have also heard that some more athletes may be comeing out for this season, so yes Meigs has a shot at region title.