WHO IS YOUR 8!

hallewould36

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halls, farragut, ooltewah, tullahoma, clarksville, overton, collierville and houston

825662569[/snapback]

holy crap Grad are you in love with Ooltewah or something because everytime i turn around you have them somewhere and by the way Ooltewah has no chance to make it to state, Soddy will beat them, trust me, and Soddy will be in state this year again.........

Grad, you really need a girlfriend.

825663108[/snapback]

WHO HAS HALLS PLAYED? THEIR OWN DISTRICT IS VERY WEAK. OTHER THAN HALLS, NO ONE IN THEIR DISTRICT HAS A WINNING RECORD. YORK INSTUTUTE, COOKEVILLE, MARYVILLE,LENIOR CITY, NONE OF THESE SCHOOLS HAS A WINNING RECORD. I KNOW THEY HAVE PLAYED A FEW GOOD TEAMS, BUT, COLLIERVILLE BEAT THEM AND FARRAGUT WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM IF IT HAD NOT RAINED. THEIR LACK OF A TOUGH SCHEDULE ISN'T GOING TO HELP THEM GET TO THE STATE. I COULD BE VERY WRONG, BUT, IT'S JUST A THOUGHT.

WHO HAS HALLS PLAYED? THEIR OWN DISTRICT IS VERY WEAK. OTHER THAN HALLS, NO ONE IN THEIR DISTRICT HAS A WINNING RECORD. YORK INSTUTUTE, COOKEVILLE, MARYVILLE,LENIOR CITY, NONE OF THESE SCHOOLS HAS A WINNING RECORD. I KNOW THEY HAVE PLAYED A FEW GOOD TEAMS, BUT, COLLIERVILLE BEAT THEM AND FARRAGUT WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM IF IT HAD NOT RAINED. THEIR LACK OF A TOUGH SCHEDULE ISN'T GOING TO HELP THEM GET TO THE STATE. I COULD BE VERY WRONG, BUT, IT'S JUST A THOUGHT.

825663232[/snapback]

You are in for a big suprise if you doubt what Knoxville Halls can do on the baseball field. Karns is 14-10-1 in District 3AAA and Central, Oak Ridge and Karns can play with anyone on any given day.

You are in for a big suprise if you doubt what Knoxville Halls can do on the baseball field. Karns is 14-10-1 in District 3AAA and Central, Oak Ridge and Karns can play with anyone on any given day.

825663398[/snapback]

I agree with Hiwassee, Halls is for real this year. They'll be playing for awhile!

Here's another bigbadblue...wait, aren't you from Cleveland? or is that another guy with "blue" in their name?

335019322kuDewr_ph.jpg