Who's The Best 16u Team In State

Really i still think TN Thunder is one of the best. Who does TN Travlers and Memphis Magic have cause Thunder has a gaurd from Antioch that has lock Defence and can hold alot of people.

825666165[/snapback]

The Magic have Mo Miller and Randy Culpepper. The Travelers have Omar Wattad. All 3 of these players are ranked in the top 5 in the state. All 3 of these players should (if they keep improving) get big D-1 scholarships. Mo Miller has athleticism and uncanny passing skills. Randy has animal like quickness with Iverson type scoring. Omar can play all 5 positions on the court in school ball and 1-4 in aau ball, while scoring at any position and locking up at any position.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midstate Ballerz already beat Memphis Magic YOMCA on a nuetral court by 9...

Travelers are no better than the third best in the State in 16's, no better than the 5th best team in the State in 17's... I would love to get them to play the other top TN teams, but that won't happen, especially after the Ballerz 18 point win over the Travelers last year...

NewsAlert,  I do consider you a friend and respect you as such, so when I respond I’ll be done with this subject.  The names that I chose to call you were comical stabs at your and mr.giggliefly33 pen names, that’s all.  Your statement, "Your ignorance is starting to define you as a person," is a direct stab at one’s character, as well as mr.giggliefly33’s, "Thats a LIE none of the refs were a player’s father".  For whatever reason the organization decided to do it, what I stated was truthful, and an exact account of what took place (a father refereed and son’s game).  Under the sanctioned bodies that govern the rules we play by EVERY GAME PLAYED matters, regardless of whether we think they do as fans or not.  That’s why we play consolation games for 3rd and 4th place.  Regardless of how team rankings turn out based on competition on the court, any one bit of information such as player or coach ineligibility, etc. by the top two teams could result in the forfeiture of a game won that could impact rankings, seed-ings, etc.  Those games we consider “meaningless” at that point become meaningful because they could then play a factor in what 3rd or 4th place team advances in the stead of the top two teams that qualified based on competition on the court.  SEAAU know this, yet this is not the first time they have chosen not to stick strictly to the rules that govern the organization.  I have no issue with you as an individual other than the fact that you’ve insulted my integrity on this issue.  Just because SEAAU said the Thunder could do it, doesn’t mean that the rules accept that.

As I have previously insisted in this post, I like the Tennessee Thunder, player, fans, parents, and coaches included, but just like I love my family to death, not everything they do is right.  If you ever want to talk about those things then let me know.

My knowledge of what happened in an altercation in Gallatin, was purely based on information from a player and parent who claimed to be involved in the incident.

825665498[/snapback]

I was at the Gallatin game and saw the whole thing. I would like to commend the parents and coaches for quickly getting the situation under control. For a few minutes it was out of control and one of the referees was knocked to the floor and took a little time to clear the floor and the game was not finished. Both teams playing were of the highest caliber and while I did not know both teams initially, it was obvious that a lot was at stake. I would hope that the coaches of both teams would either suspend the players involved or that the situation would initiate a rule , if it is not already a rule, that players leaving the bench ina situation like that would either be suspended for the rest of the playing season. There is no reason for the situation to happen and what happened to the referee is definitely a slap at the authority the referee and coaches had. I really don't know who as responsible but for a while some players paid no attention to the authority that was there. No referees or coaches need that abuse and it only hurts those who are trying to help a program, who volunteer and give of their time, just to have a few try to tear everything up. Both teams had players at fault and both teams should have players to meet the consequences. I hope so and hope the coaches take that action

All of yall have no idea what yall are talking about. Tn. Thunder is good but if you no AAU ball then you would no that Memphis Magic won the whole 15/under AAu nationals last year with all there players returning. and Mo Willliams got MVP of the whole nationals. There are a heck of a ball team and they are the best 16/under team in the state hands down!!!! thumb

Edited by Kenneth Walton

• 2 weeks later...

Let's make it happen then...

July 2 in Nashville

I'm starting to work on a true State Championship bracket for Sat, July 2... It will be a college venue in Nashville...

Travelers need to bring all three age groups.

Pump 'n Run v. Murfreesboro Stars

Ballerz v. Travelers

Team Angels v. Pump 'n Run

Ballerz v. Murfreesboro Stars

etc...

It's going to be a HUGE event. No teams or programs better chicken out. One day event, cost at a minimum. All the top teams and Players in Tennessee...

It's time to play it all on the court