District 6-AAA Tourney

CaNyOuTaKeIt

Looks like Red Bank has Ooltewah right where they want them:  overconfident, again.  Plus, from what I read, the Owls are missing two players.  Red Bank is 100 percent, and Cofer hasn't made an out in a loooong time.  The time is right for an upset.  Freshman pitchers got the last two wins, ending the seasons for Soddy and Central.  The aces of pitching and hitting are ready for RB.....I look for them to catch the Owls sleeping, just like their last two wins.

825670361[/snapback]

Red Bank has Ooltewah right where they want them? Are you serious? Overconfident again... Well I guess 3 wins isn't enough for CurtisJ to realize that anybody Red Bank throws, Ooltewah is gonna wear him out.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Red Bank has Ooltewah right where they want them:  overconfident, again.  Plus, from what I read, the Owls are missing two players.  Red Bank is 100 percent, and Cofer hasn't made an out in a loooong time.  The time is right for an upset.  Freshman pitchers got the last two wins, ending the seasons for Soddy and Central.  The aces of pitching and hitting are ready for RB.....I look for them to catch the Owls sleeping, just like their last two wins.

825670361[/snapback]

Actually, Cofer made an out Saturday....he hasn't faced any pitching since. He's gonna get the big stinky cheese tonight! :lol:

curtisj Posted Today, 05:11 AM

Looks like Red Bank has Ooltewah right where they want them: overconfident, again. Plus, from what I read, the Owls are missing two players. Red Bank is 100 percent, and Cofer hasn't made an out in a loooong time. The time is right for an upset. Freshman pitchers got the last two wins, ending the seasons for Soddy and Central. The aces of pitching and hitting are ready for RB.....I look for them to catch the Owls sleeping, just like their last two wins.

Red Bank may be 100%, but that is probably only equal to Ooltewah's 50-60%, so I'd say Ooltewah wins in a walk, kinda doubt Coach Wingate lets anyone sneak up on them yet.

Enough about Cofer. Pretty soon we can start putting him in the same category with McIntyre from Soddy.

I'm not saying it's over!  Red Bank is capable of winning.  I just don't think they will tonight.

825670631[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd say Red Bank is capable of winning. Since they eliminated Soddy, which wore out Ooltewah TWICE. Not sure what "category" you're talking about putting Cofer in, but as he has proven the past two nights, if you put him in a close game he WILL make the difference. Now it's Ooltewah's turn to learn that.

Wonder if Red Bank remembers District Tournament of 2002? Owls slaughter the lions in 5 innings in the championship game. Burke was on the mound and Red Bank couldn't touch him and tonight I think little Burke will be on the mound so we'll see what happens..