new ranking

mjuhb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude is full of it tonight go look at the brackets if tullahoma region 4 they might get to the semis but if tullahoma  loses i think they can beat mcminn co there are not a good defencive team but it doesn't matter no will get past hendersonville and brentwood

825664638[/snapback]

spoken by the man that said ND didnt play anybody....and dont forget soddy daisy, they are very good.

enjoy yourself now tullahoma.....in approximately two weeks, all 15 teams you have beaten this year will be at home waiting for next year.  what lies beyond that will be a new level of soccer for you.....good luck.

825664559[/snapback]

Lets all give a big round of applause for emitrecccosis whatever. Thank you for your incredible mentorship and great advice. The soccer gods will be pleased when we all reach the soccer skill and knowledge of this child prodigy. Show us the way emitro and we will follow your every move........Thank you.

Lets all give a big round of applause for emitrecccosis whatever.  Thank you for your incredible mentorship and great advice.  The soccer gods will be pleased when we all reach the soccer skill and knowledge of this child prodigy.  Show us the way emitro and we will follow your every move........Thank you.

825665484[/snapback]

lol now that's funny :D:D:lol::D

Edited by jcblz1987

Lets all give a big round of applause for emitrecccosis whatever.  Thank you for your incredible mentorship and great advice.  The soccer gods will be pleased when we all reach the soccer skill and knowledge of this child prodigy.  Show us the way emitro and we will follow your every move........Thank you.

825665484[/snapback]

dorman3, that was a very humorous and clever post, however i think you misunderstood my statement, or the intent of my statement. what i said was that in two weeks all 15 teams you have played will be at home waiting for next year....meaning probably none of those teams will reach the sub-state and definately not the state. that is not mentoring nor giving advice, but rather a statement of my opinion. if im wrong, please tell me which of those teams should we expect to see in memphis. you also derived from my post that i am a child that possesses a higher level of soccer skill than you do. in my post i find no such implication. i did say that after the 15 teams you have played are out of the tournament, that you will see a higher level of soccer. now think about that dorman......in other words....the teams you see in the sub-state and in memphis will be better than the teams you have played....the teams YOU see in the sub-state and/or memphis...... meaning YOU , tullahoma, should advance that far in the tournament...and when you get there, the remaining teams will be the best in the state....just my opinion. once again, if im wrong in thinking you will advance that far, please tell me who from your region will. if im wrong for thinking the teams in memphis will be better than the teams you have played, then please tell me which ones. i also closed my post, after predicting that you would advance to the sub-state and/or state, with a "good luck"....... i hope this clarifies my post.

Edited by emitreccossti

dorman3, that was a very humorous and clever post, however i think you misunderstood my statement, or the intent of my statement.  what i said was that in two weeks all 15 teams you have played will be at home waiting for next year....meaning probably none of those teams will reach the sub-state and definately not the state.  that is not mentoring nor giving advice, but rather a statement of my opinion.  if im wrong, please tell me which of those teams should we expect to see in memphis.  you also derived from my post that i am a child that possesses a higher level of soccer skill than you do.  in my post i find no such implication.  i did say that after the 15 teams you have played are out of the tournament, that you will see a higher level of soccer.  now think about that dorman......in other words....the teams you see in the sub-state and in memphis will be better than the teams you have played....the teams YOU   see in the sub-state and/or memphis...... meaning YOU , tullahoma, should advance that far in the tournament...and when you get there, the remaining teams will be the best in the state....just my opinion.  once again,  if im wrong in thinking you will advance that far, please tell me who from your region will.  if im wrong for thinking the teams in memphis will be better than the teams you have played, then please tell me which ones.  i also closed my post, after predicting that you would advance to the sub-state and/or state, with a "good luck"....... i hope this clarifies my post.

825665547[/snapback]

well spoken.....

I did not mean "advice" and "mentorship" in a litteral sence. I was clearly stating how impressed i was with you wanting to warn us of the up coming challenge. Who ever would have known that the teams would progressivly get harder in the upcoming tournaments? The logic of that just blows my mind. Without your sage and oh so wise advice, Tullahoma would have never been able to decipher that conclusion. Im terribly sorry for calling you a child prodigy. I will refract that statement if you wish. However, you do seem to play for or root for an obviously far more superior team tham us. Is this not true? Or do you just feel like opening your mouth on posts that don't concern you?

But hey.....thanks for your "opinion"..........

Edited by dorman3

I am really hoping a middle Tennessee team brings us back the titile again and with Brentwood and Hendersonville we have a chance. BUT, all of you posters are forgetting the East............ Bearden, Farragut, OAk Ridge, and Science Hill can all get past anybody. Don't misjudge their records, they have all played good teams and now that it is Tourney Time only 2 will come out but they will be formidable foes, and NOONE should look past them. The State Championship has gone thru Knoxville for 4 years running now So PlEASE don't overlook them at this important time

My comment to this thread is where is Riverdale and Farragut and Glencliff and Mt Juliet. Maybe they haven't played as strong a competition but their records are worth noting. And Farragut has 1 of the hardest schedules in the state but they aren't in there either. Ranking this year has been questionable