Best Pitcher

InsidePerspective

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a senior last year and if i can remember right there was a junior lefty, senior now, at CBHS that was really good, did well all year and in the state tournament, but i'm not sure how well he's doing this year just because i haven't been following to closely. what's his name? #10 i think

Don't know much about the West and Middle Regions but Matt Packer and Philip Irwin from Christian Brothers are pretty good and Josh VanFleteren from Brentwood Academy can bring it. The East has Ryne Simpson and Coty Green from Baylor, Charles Williams from McCallie, and Zach Gosselin from Webb.

Don't know much about the West and Middle Regions but Matt Packer and Philip Irwin from Christian Brothers are pretty good and Josh VanFleteren from Brentwood Academy can bring it.  The East has Ryne Simpson and Coty Green from Baylor, Charles Williams from McCallie, and Zach Gosselin from Webb.

825663826[/snapback]

How has Gosselin been doing this season? I know he wasn't as effective last season because he was still recovering from shoulder surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
How has Gosselin been doing this season?  I know he wasn't as effective last season because he was still recovering from shoulder surgery.

825664243[/snapback]

Having a wonderful year. Showing no Ill effects from the sholder injury. Some college is going to get a steal.

I have played against all three and i think Harris is a good pitcher, but BGA shelled him friday for the region tournament championshitp. He shut them down last saturday. Ridings from BGA is the best pitcher around. He has a good fastball and a magical curveball. Burris is not as good as people say he is. If Burris can go to bellmont then Ridings should be pitching at Vanderbilt. Burris does not throw 85 he is lucky if he reaches 82. Vinnete is the only pitcher that could come close to ridings and he is still far off.