Shelbyville vs Tullahoma Game

Soccercat

Thought I would be first on the block to comment on one of the most interesting games I've seen in Middle Tennessee. Two very talented teams that were taking the game to a faster level and the refs were definitely not able to keep up. Players were taking defensive dives in line of play; successfully stopping forward progress and getting calls in their favor. The calls only managed to make fair play less favorable and soon it escallated out of control. When these teams meet again hopefully someone can get a more talented group of refs used to the faster play.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma :blink:. It was a hard fought game tullahoma ended up winning 2-1. The goal was scored against them on a pk. Tullahoma had 2 goals by following up. It was a crazy game I will say that much.

I would like to say that teams will be coming at us harder and harder till we are defeated. That may be the reason you are questioning the score.

Edited by jcblz1987

2-1 is correct, Tullahoma went up 2-0 a little after half and held like that for a while then Shelbyville was "given" a PK and went to 2-1. That when things got ugly. Tullahoma played a man down after given a red that was questionable for most of the 2nd half. Ill keep the synopsis to that...

Thought I would be first on the block to comment on one of the most interesting games I've seen in Middle Tennessee.  Two very talented teams that were taking the game to a faster level and the refs were definitely not able to keep up.  Players were taking defensive dives in line of play; successfully stopping forward progress and getting calls in their favor.  The calls only managed to make fair play less favorable and soon it escallated out of control.  When these teams meet again hopefully someone can get a more talented group of refs used to the faster play.

825663614[/snapback]

sounds like shelbyville attempted to bring down tullahoma by making tullahoma play down to their tricks. this is sometimes a good strategy when another team should and pry will play you off the park, but usually ends up creating more enemies than friends. it especially hurts when you can't win even sinking to a very low level

did tullahoma miss many chances? we (blackman) played shelbyville gievn it was preseason game they still played most of thire starters the entire game. and we beat them 3-1 they also scored on a pk but thoes of u that know blackman we dont score well at all and we had many chnaces and didnt capitalize. so i was wondering if tullahoma didnt finish well or what? i was expecting a bigger victory out of tullahoma, but congrats on your win i do not like shelbyville at all a very dirty team.

Every time we got the ball (not an exaggeration) one of their players would come straight for the legs and take our player out, then lay on the ground and act like we did somethin wrong..the Ref(Lord Bless their Eyesight) called near everything in their favor and we couldn't get anything going because of it. The second half was a good 25 restarts in their favor and all we could do was try to keep our balance as we were gettin hacked...it was ridiculous. they packed it in with a 5-3-2 but we still had plenty of chances, just got maimed in the process. Congrats on Keeping up your reputation Shelbyville haha