UCUA? Riverdale/CKV ump...

123DP

No one has said that the umpire lost the game for the Cavs. It helps to read what is being said on here. We had plenty of chances and didn't capitalize. Therefore, we lost. Oh, and it's spelt lose, instead of loose.

825664933[/snapback]

Uhhh...if you would have read what I wrote "I hate that the kids feel like it ruined their night & I know that is what upset most everybody but he didn't loose the game for the Cavs. They need to remember what the big picture was.......they had more than one chance to change the out come of this game. I know it wasn't fair to these kids to let calls behind the plate "take away" from the game but life isn't fair." Did I say that anyone said it??? No! I was just giving my look on the game. I think thats what this forum is for? I was NOT slamming the Cavs in anyway.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you one thing David!  It will come back to haunt you getting on coacht and bashing umpires, especially ones that you will see out at the ballpark in our area.  Some way, some how, everything always comes back around.  Yes, Seth and Will were both 7-0, but one of them had to lose.  And anytime you leave the bases loaded with nobody out, and then again with just one out, and you can't get a run across the plate, cannot blame umpires.  The man above said that he talked to the umpire, and that the umpire said that he had a bad game.  But, I know your the type that likes to beat a dead horse.

825664765[/snapback]

everyone just needs to drop it and not give David a hard time. The games are over and its tournament time. Should be a great tournament. By the way David I enjoyed getting to see the new additons to the field at Riverdale. It looked great!! This is peteys friend.....

Uhhh...if you would have read what I wrote  "I hate that the kids feel like it ruined their night & I know that is what upset most everybody but he didn't loose the game for the Cavs. They need to remember what  the big picture was.......they had more than one chance to change the out come of this game. I know it wasn't fair to these kids to let calls behind the plate "take away" from the game but life isn't fair." Did I say that anyone said it??? No! I was just giving my look on the game. I think thats what this forum is for? I was NOT slamming the Cavs in anyway.

825664982[/snapback]

Let me apologize to you. It's just that some people seem to think that we blame the umps for losing, and we didn't. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot with runners on base. Again, my bad.