Let's take down Red Twin

BlockFace20

Is it just me or has the censorship gotten out of control? My last post had zero expletives in it and was not notable critizising by any means. All I was doing was noting some observations (MBA's record is 9-7 which is unarguably worse than last year 14-2) (they did not graduate many starters notably Burns, Cahill, Turk, Banker, Carolin). If Redtwin is against noting observations then he's probably into fornicating with dead animals :D . And I don't know about yall but I won't stand for someone who takes advantage of helpless carcasses :D . I say we revolt. Who's with me?!?! :D

Edited by BlockFace20

His censorship may have had less to do with the observations about MBA and more to do with the stupid, dancing pink elephants. In any case, the thing you don't realize is that Redtwin has kept this message board alive for those that want to talk TN lax. There's less junk on the lacrosse board than any other sport on CoachT...nice work Redtwin.

Edited by wagon

In the time before this thread disappears, I have one question: What does "Sippin" mean? Where did you even hear that? Also "squigs and squags." I mean, do you really talk like that? cause it's actually funny to read, but I think it would grate on the ears something terrible.

My allegiances aside, Redtwin has been one heckuva leader for the Lacrosse Board, and most importantly has been very unbiased in talking about the sport (he certainly has given a lot of players and coaches from schools other than MBA their proper due).

I also echo Kapman's sentiments on the sippin/squig/squag nonsense.

Gees, when you're right you're right. I love Redtwin because he's doing the best job he can do and that's probably better than anyone else. I apologize and retract my former respective statements statments although they do hold some truth.

On another note, I see I have received questions about my unique rhetoric so please allow me to divulge.

"Sippin" is a simple derivation from the phrase "Sipping on some hatorade (derived from the common sports drink, gatorade)". This phrase traslates to "My goodness, is that a personal affront?"

Now "squigs" and "squags" are essentially one in the same; however, their evolution is a bit more intricate if I may say. It all begain with the phrase "not at all" which eventually dropped the "not" to become "at all" which gradually morfed into "A squarred (basically abreviating the two words to their respective first letters and applying a common mathematical term, sqarred meaning the product obtained when a number or quantity is multiplied by itself)". Moving on, "A squared" invaribly dropped the "A" leaving soley "squarred" which ultimately evolved into "sqigs". "squags" is essentially a variation of the term "squigs" similar to the common saying "you say tomato, I say tomata." You get the idea.

I hope I've minimized all potential damage and confusion.

P.S. Anyone who attempts to disrespect the :D will be dealt with accordingly.

Edited by BlockFace20

I have this strange suspicion that you didn't come up with that nonsense yourself Blockface. For future reference, let's leave the stupid lingo to the Appalachians and all of their brilliance because I come away from reading your posts a little dumber than before I started.

On that note, you should probably stop posting altogether, this thread is a completely worthless one, and all you've accomplished is drawing sarcastic ire upon yourself by bashing the one person that always has something constructive to say.

I have this strange suspicion that you didn't come up with that nonsense yourself Blockface. For future reference, let's leave the stupid lingo to the Appalachians and all of their brilliance because I come away from reading your posts a little dumber than before I started.

On that note, you should probably stop posting altogether, this thread is a completely worthless one, and all you've accomplished is drawing sarcastic ire upon yourself by bashing the one person that always has something constructive to say.

825664547[/snapback]

Of course I didn't come out with these phrases myself. Evolution isn't an individualistic event. HAHA, some people are so silly. It took a long time with a mass of people pushing for change. Also, why do you have to drag the Appalachians in this! What the hey did they ever do to you. Besides, did you know that the Powells and and Gates are both part Appalachian. Coincidence? I think not, pal. And on another note, maybe you have trouble reading, but If you look a couple of posts up you will see that I have apologized to Redtwin and retracted all of my sentiments. So basically, your whole post was futile. Better luck next time. And always remember who keeps it real, ;) Respect

825664547[/snapback]

Agreed.

Retarded.