4AAA All-District

bertierfhstd

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of names I can remember are: from Farragut, Cody Brown, Tony Delmonico, Clay Ivy, Rob Catapano; from Bearden, Kendal Wells, Brett Basham, Kendale Roach, and Wayne Miller; from South Doyle, Chad Zurcher, Eric Conley, Cody Hawn, and Lance McClain; from Sevier County, Book; from West, Matt Byrd. I can't remember the rest but I'm sure their names are listed in the News Sentinel.

A couple of names I can remember are:  from Farragut, Cody Brown, Tony Delmonico, Clay Ivy, Rob Catapano; from Bearden, Kendal Wells, Brett Basham, Kendale Roach, and Wayne Miller; from South Doyle, Chad Zurcher, Eric Conley, Cody Hawn, and Lance McClain; from Sevier County, Book; from West, Matt Byrd.  I can't remember the rest but I'm sure their names are listed in the News Sentinel.

825671516[/snapback]

Riley Jennings - Farragut

Add to the list:

Heritage: Justin Purkey, Matt Johnson, Zack Goodson

Maryville: Cade Thompson, Andrew Clement

Wm Blount: Trey Burstrom, Bryan Crosby, Daniel Holden

Rookie of the Year: Dawson Halliday, Bearden

Best Pitcher: Ryan Holland, South Doyle

Best Offense: Cody Hawn, South Doyle

MVP: Tony Delmonico, Farragut

Co-Coaches: Matt Buckner, Bearden & Tommy Pharr, Farragut

Compare his team from last year. Record, district finish, etc.

825672119[/snapback]

Compare what he had alot of his starters returning and predicted by most to win district. If you want to compair take South Doyle who started 6 or 7 sophmores this year and lost some very good seniors last year. Robie Howard done a great job to get back to where he was last year. That is a great coaching job. Farragut also done a good job and got better as the year went along. Both teams work hard and faught to get where they are now.

Agree with most of the selections, but Coach Bennett of Heritage really missed with Goodson. He quit the team and walked off the field last year. He missed almost all of there off season workouts along with a bad attitude, and lack of hustle all year. This sets a bad example for the younger players and is a slap in the face to the two Players who should have been selected.