District 6 AA Tourney

DelTavian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just typical for THAT coach to act THAT way..been going on for a year or longer and no one has done anything to dimish the little man syndrome.

825672458[/snapback]

Jeeze, you again? You know you are full of class let me tell ya. You really support your alma mater very well and to get on here behind a name and not say this stuff at meetings, tell the coach how you feel to his face/over the phone/email anything like that, or basically run down your whole school, the school system and the boys that work so hard (something you or your son couldn't do, depending on who you are) is just gutless and classless. Everyone pay attention, gobblersknob is a true, bonified example of maturity.

Jeeze, you again? You know you are full of class let me tell ya. You really support your alma mater very well and to get on here behind a name and not say this stuff at meetings, tell the coach how you feel to his face/over the phone/email anything like that, or basically run down your whole school, the school system and the boys that work so hard (something you or your son couldn't do, depending on who you are) is just gutless and classless. Everyone pay attention, gobblersknob is a true, bonified example of maturity.

825672926[/snapback]

He, he, he,he...I just love to get your goat, bball 24 7.

I havent been on this board since I graduated from Marion County (last year, 2004), but you guys sound like a bunch of third graders. Does it make you feel better to get on here and complain about umps, opposing fans, and coaches? Does saying that my school or former school will kick your schools tail make you sleep well????? Who the F cares????? Almost all posts on Coach T that arent score, scouting, or update related seem trivial and pointless to me (including this one). Dont worry, I wont be probably wont be back unless I have something USEFUL to contribute to a thread. Just food for thought.

Edited by tpduke112

I havent been on this board since I graduated from Marion County (last year, 2004), but you guys sound like a bunch of third graders. Does it make you feel better to get on here and complain about umps, opposing fans, and coaches? Does saying that my school or former school will kick your schools tail make you sleep well????? Who the F cares????? Almost all posts on Coach T that arent score, scouting, or update related seem trivial and pointless to me (including this one). Dont worry, I wont be probably wont be back unless I have something USEFUL to contribute to a thread. Just food for thought.

825673000[/snapback]

very well point tmoney but it just makes me upset knowing this is coming from someone within our own community and has or had some ties with the athletic programs at marion co. it just irritates me to know that they can get on here and hide behind a name and run down their programs. i agree this is suppose to uplift players and update current situations and games. very good post though. by the way, how was knoxville?

lol tired and dehydrated.....From what bunting, because that is all that it looked like they were good at doing to me.....i am not making up any excuses because we did lose fair and square. but if u take a teams starting catcher who was arguably the best catcher in the region, starting right fielder, starting second baseman, and then move your starting 3rd baseman to short and putting in someone else at third and replacing them with sophmores it is gonna be hard for any team to win.

825672271[/snapback]

Yeah twice if I remember correctly with all your plyaers with your stud on the mound 9-3.

That is just typical for THAT coach to act THAT way..been going on for a year or longer and no one has done anything to dimish the little man syndrome.

825672458[/snapback]

I have a question or two. Has "that coach" laid his hands on anybody? Has he threatened to beat up his players? Has he used the F bomb right and left in talking to his players? I know I haven't seen him do these things. I have seen some coaches who folks think walk on water do this and nobody says anything about it. So because he doesn't have 200 wins he's on the hot seat?

Yes he's intense and sometimes over the top. That's because he's a competetor. He hates losing. He's been that way all his life. I don't agree with everything he does, but I know lots of people who don't agree with everything I do either. And I'm quite sure all of you throwing darts have a few flaws too.

The way I see it it's pretty simple. Marion County is in the region. Hixson is in the region. Seems to me that you all would just bust your butts to meet up again and settle it on the field one more time. When that's done shake hands and pull for whoever wins to make it to Memphis and take it all.

Be intense guys. Be competitive. Leave it all on the field. But let's reach out and grasp some reality before we start asking for folks to get counseling and talking about "little man syndrome." Some of you need to let up on the adult beverages or illegal substances you're taking in. I'm just glad you're only posting and not driving when you're like this. B)

Del.