Will West Tn sweep State Titles?

necvol

According to one SEC baseball coach, Overton has 7-8 D-1 in its starting lineup.

825669696[/snapback]

Ya kno your exactly right about that.......Who is Tullahoma anyways.....Overton is on tha way to memphis and thats all there is to it....I dont wanna hear ne more crap about who have they played.....You kno and i kno that Overton has as good a chance to make it as collierville (HA) and riverdale (gotta be kiddin) but ya kno i wanna shout my boys langston (umm i believe thats d1) and sutre and also that one of a kind pitcher that everyone seems to have trouble hittin, goodenow...man ya jus cant touch'em...Sorry franklin and ravenwood and all the other teams that have to face overton in that long bumpy road...but better luck next year...O Town til i die and its bobcat city!!!! Come Holla At Me!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya kno your exactly right about that.......Who is Tullahoma anyways.....Overton is on tha way to memphis and thats all there is to it....I dont wanna hear ne more crap about who have they played.....You kno and i kno that Overton has as good a chance to make it as collierville (HA) and riverdale (gotta be kiddin) but ya kno i wanna shout my boys langston (umm i believe thats d1) and sutre and also that one of a kind pitcher that everyone seems to have trouble hittin, goodenow...man ya jus cant touch'em...Sorry franklin and ravenwood and all the other teams that have to face overton in that long bumpy road...but better luck next year...O Town til i die and its bobcat city!!!! Come Holla At Me!

825670913[/snapback]

I am not sure why everyone keeps talking about Tullahoma and Collierville and Overton. Obviously you forget who finished 1-2 in the state last year and who will be back again. Good luck beating the Knoxville teams who will be playing again for the state title. They may as well just pick a nuetral site and save the travel money.

825670913[/snapback]

only one the best programs in the state

dude go look at the brackets region 3 and 6 are on the same side

825671267[/snapback]

What if one of the teams is runner-up in their region. Then the Region 3 champ and the Region 6 runner-up (or vice-versa) would be in opposite brackets. The matchups are possible.