Jason WHite to Titans

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make it to the national championship, you had to have won some pretty big games. Now if we made it to the Super Bowl and Jason got the start, I'd be worried.

825668078[/snapback]

The mans record over the past two seasons against top 10 tens is 2-3 and both of the wins were against Texas in the regular season, and last season Texas made him look awful and OU's defense won the game with the final score 12-0, plus he looked awful against K-State in the 2003 Big 12 Championship, he looked awful in the NC game against LSU, and looked awful against USC in the last NC game! And in the three games he lost to top 10 teams, he threw 7 INT's and just 2 TD's, and against Texas this past season, 2 INT's and no TD's, but the Defense bailed him out, doesnt sound like much of a gamer to me?

The mans record over the past two seasons against top 10 tens is 2-3 and both of the wins were against Texas in the regular season, and last season Texas made him look awful and OU's defense won the game with the final score 12-0, plus he looked awful against K-State in the 2003 Big 12 Championship, he looked awful in the NC game against LSU, and looked awful against USC in the last NC game! And in the three games he lost to top 10 teams, he threw 7 INT's and just 2 TD's, and against Texas this past season, 2 INT's and no TD's, but the Defense bailed him out, doesnt sound like much of a gamer to me?

825668771[/snapback]

about the texas game - how about the texas game year before last? or are you a texas fan trying to erase that from your memory?

Jason White wont make it to opening day.

The offense at OU resembles NOTHING of a pro offense (ask Nate Hybl and Josh Heupel).  They go shotgun 99% of the time even on 3rd and 1.

No way he will make the opening day roster.

825674115[/snapback]

you obviously know NOTHING out White he will not quit he will keep working and keep fighting even if he doesn't make the cut this year i think he will have doug flutie and warren moon syndrome

about the texas game - how about the texas game year before last? or are you a texas fan trying to erase that from your memory?

825672011[/snapback]

LOL, you guessed it, I am a Texas fan, you can tell by the picture under my name! LOL :blink:

BUt you want to talk about that game huh, OK! Lets see here, White had 4 td passes, of which the defense and the running game was able to set them up, with a 5 yd td pass, a 15 yd td pass, a 20 yard td pass, oh yea and a monster 38 yd td pass that Clayton did most of the work on! OH yea, it isnt to hard to put up big numbers when your defense forces 6 turnovers in a game and your running game gets 189 yards rushing! Even the backup for OU came in and went 3-3 with 73 yards passing, you think the Titans should sign him and give him a chance since he performed so well in a big game?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe Jason White is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I just dont see it! I see him as another Andre Ware, a product of the system!

LOL, you guessed it, I am a Texas fan, you can tell by the picture under my name! LOL :blink:

BUt you want to talk about that game huh, OK! Lets see here, White had 4 td passes, of which the defense and the running game was able to set them up, with a 5 yd td pass, a 15 yd td pass, a 20 yard td pass, oh yea and a monster 38 yd td pass that Clayton did most of the work on! OH yea, it isnt to hard to put up big numbers when your defense forces 6 turnovers in a game and your running game gets 189 yards rushing! Even the backup for OU came in and went 3-3 with 73 yards passing, you think the Titans should sign him and give him a chance since he performed so well in a big game?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe Jason White is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I just dont see it! I see him as another Andre Ware, a product of the system!

825676716[/snapback]

first of all people can like more than one team example - i like Tennessee, Louisville, and Oklahoma, second i didn't say he was the best thing since sliced bread but i do think he will be a quality backup

first of all people can like more than one team example - i like Tennessee, Louisville, and Oklahoma, second i didn't say he was the best thing since sliced bread but i do think he will be a quality backup

825676773[/snapback]

LOL, like more than one team? Bud there is only one team and that is The University of Tennessee Volunteers! "Like more than one team"? Just keep jumping on bandwagons! thumb