Jason WHite to Titans

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yessssssssss ! Jason White could be a TITAN i don't even really like the titans a lot for personal reasons but i am glad that FINALLY a team sees the potential in White he is a worrior and a great guy

825666420[/snapback]

No offense, but I sure hope not. Surely than can get somebody who hasn't had three major knee surgeries in five years and has actually won some big games under pressure.

No offense, but I sure hope not. Surely than can get somebody who hasn't had three major knee surgeries in five years and has actually won some big games under pressure.

825666470[/snapback]

yes he has signed to compete for the #3 slot and i think he would be a good asset he is a fighter and loves the game, plus no way can you put those "big games" off completely on him but i know he prob won't pan out to much in the NFL but i wish him the best of luck he is truely an ispiring person and someone young players should look up to

yes he has signed to compete for the #3 slot and i think he would be a good asset he is a fighter and loves the game, plus no way can you put those "big games" off completely on him but i know he prob won't pan out to much in the NFL but i wish him the best of luck he is truely an ispiring person and someone young players should look up to

825666480[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I think his collegiate accomplishments are incredible, but the NFL is a business and I just don't think he is the best investment.

I think the Kansas City Chiefs are just stupid, basically. That's why I'm not worried that they didn't keep him. I think every single team in the National Football Leauge is stupid for not drafting him. ELA is right, if we get him it is a HUGE steal. The guy had a couple knee surgeries... big deal. He's recovered. He had two GREAT seasons leading the Sooners to two National Championship games. Granted, he looked awfully silly in both (one because he was... right, I know... injured... this year's I can't explain though) but he did a wonderful job and should have had two Heisman awards. He'll be a great addition to the Titans should we choose to keep him. I love the OU connection that exists in Nashville, too. Calmus, Woolfolk, this WR we got this year, and now White.

GO TITANS!

Good signing- I think White has the potential to be a solid NFL backup, I don't think people should give up on him. However, if he doesn't work out than he'll just be another undrafted free agent that didn't make it, there really isn't much at risk here at all.

825666908[/snapback]

Exactly. That's how I feel.