farragut is back

emitreccossti

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they will go back to Memphis, but it will be a tough road. They still have to beat a good Bearden and/or Oak Ridge and possibly Science Hill to get there. Whoever makes it to Memphis from this side of the bracket will have earned their way. The 5-1 victory over CAK is a bold statement..

I was there last night and have to agree with the new article on Coach T , that CAK coach said Farragut plays very fast and Faragut Coach said he has his team where he wants them now, that was apparent.

I have not hidden the fact that I think those two coaches are two of the best in the state and the constant shiffting last night showed me both wanted to win.

Great game and I even though CAK was outmannned last night, they played hard and will be a force to be reckoned with. IT was really over by halftime with the score 3-0, but CAK never gave up which has been a trademark of Coach G.

I am really hoping Coach Purcell can bring home a middle Tenn state Championship, but after what I saw Farragut capable of last night, Farragut should be the favorite..........

Evidently, Farragut is one of the best teams in the state. but if they are going to be back in Memphis, they've got to be ready to give it all that they have cause I don't think that its gonna be an easy ride.

Edited by Figo10

Evidently, Farragut is one of the best teams in the state. but if they are going to be back in Memphis, they've got to be ready to give it all that they have cause I don't think that its gonna be an easy ride.

825667597[/snapback]

I agree, Figo, but man, they are on the top of their game. Get your boys ready from the first whistle. Would you see them in region or sections?

Being the geek I am, SH and Farragut would meet in the sectional game, if one of them loses in the region tournament. If they both win their respective region, the runner up from the other region would play each team. Yes I know I have no life, but spare me G!

Being the geek I am, SH and Farragut would meet in the sectional game, if one of them loses in the region tournament. If they both win their respective region, the runner up from the other region would play each team. Yes I know I have no life, but spare me G!

825667757[/snapback]

Well, you do have 203 more posts than I do.

825667757[/snapback]

geek

825667757[/snapback]

very true...science hill and farragut should win their regions.....meaning science hill will probably play bearden and farragut will play greenville in the sectionals. im pretty confident in my district 1 prediction, but in district 2 there are 4 very good teams.......the two teams that advance from this region are more than half way to a state title.