Farragut vs Maryville

thatoneguy

Tiger,,, I don't think the Maryville or the Farragut players have big heads or have lost sight of good sportsmanship. Some post on here are fans , not players.

In the first game, it was 1-0 and a very clean game and I am sure both teams will come out hard. and besides all these score guesses are opinions. Some by people who don't have a clue and some by some well informed posters.

Tommorows game will be alot cleaner than some who will play around the state, if for no other reason than the coaches, both try hard to keep a reign on their players

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unbiased on this game and i've played both of these teams, Farragut at the end of the year while they are playing well, not the beginning of the season. Farraguts starting 11 is stronger and they are very deep, they don't lose anything off the bench and they sub often. Farragut 3-1

Most people aren't giving a chance to MHS, I don't know hwy though. It was a very, very, very close game the first time these two teams played. Yes Farragut whipped CAK, yes they Killed Heritage, but who doesn't kill Heritage. I have been talking to the players all day and everyone of them is ready to play. It may be the same for Farragut, if so i still don't see either team winning by 4 or 5 goals, in this district, especially this year, thats a bit too much, especially in the tourney. MHS 2-1.

Most people aren't giving a chance to MHS, I don't know hwy though.  It was a very, very, very close game the first time these two teams played.  Yes Farragut whipped CAK, yes they Killed Heritage, but who doesn't kill Heritage.  I have been talking to the players all day and everyone of them is ready to play.  It may be the same for Farragut, if so i still don't see either team winning by 4 or 5 goals, in this district, especially this year, thats a bit too much, especially in the tourney.  MHS 2-1.

825670585[/snapback]

farragut wins this one easily.

Tiger,,, I don't think the Maryville or the Farragut players have big heads or have lost sight of good sportsmanship. Some post on here are fans , not players.

In the first game, it was 1-0 and a very clean game and I am sure both teams will come out hard. and besides all these score guesses are opinions. Some by people who don't have a clue and some by some well informed posters.

Tommorows game will be alot cleaner than some who will play around the state, if for no other reason than the coaches, both try hard to keep a reign on their players

825669955[/snapback]

I don't think that Maryville or the Farragut players have big heads either, but the truth is that the game definitely was not a clean game, there were about 3 yellowcards. Both teams in this situation have a chance to come out winners. I think many of the posters hear really underestimate Maryville's ability to play good soccer. We will have to see how the game plays out to see the real outcome.

I don't think that Maryville or the Farragut players have big heads either, but the truth is that the game definitely was not a clean game, there were about 3 yellowcards.

825670711[/snapback]

3 yellowcards doesnt indicate a dirty game, actually pry indicates a good game with 2 teams that wanted to win, didnt actually see the game myself but 3 cards doesnt seem harsh at all