Halls and SOUTH DOYLE

beatngo

This will be a great game to attend. I think whoever wins will win big. Both teams are very good teams. i havent seen halls as much as i have seen south doyle so i cant really say too much about them, but i can say that speed on the mound has not affected the way south doyle hits the ball. so this game might be a defensive battle. Whichever teams defense comes out strong and doesnt make an error will win the game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way SD's bats will destroy Halls. Both have good teams , I just like SD's power hitters better.

825672857[/snapback]

I dont see how u can say that sd's bats will destroy halls.Halls has one of the best hitting teams in the state. Also sd's power hitters who do they have other than hauns. So u put that one in ur books. It will be a hard fought game.Good luck to both teams

In the district tourney, Larsen threw a no hitter and a one hitter. The one hitter should have been a no hitter. The hit was questionable.

Daniel is really on right now. South-Doyle will have to bring their A game to get to him.

Of course, having Lockwood to follow Larsen isn't a bad insurance policy. B)

how do people say that speed on the mound has not slowed them down. they got 1 hit off of tony delmonico. and only 2 runs of the caddy, so i believe it does. and why does everyone say that the d train is going to pitch coach polston has said numerous times that he is not sure who is going to pitch so dont be suprised to see the big cat

**yeah just excuse this name...this was my name last year when i played for Halls**

first i want to start out saying im not being partial towards Halls because i played last year or anything but look at the facts. Halls has been on fire all year long. yeah their district is weak, but they can play ball from the top to the bottom. Their pitching is hott with Larsen pitching excellent and Lockwood following in behind him. This game will be a good one i do believe. All bragging aside, but it came down to a diving catch last year that i myself suffered a headache for a few days. but its gonna be a good game. Halls has alot of heart.

i say a good game, but Halls comes out with their heads in the right place and they are on top.