Travel Teams

Thank you! Exactly what i was told! But i'm sure there's a lame excuse comin bout how they had a bad game and even the best team ever assembled in the history of softball has a bad game! Ga man ya'll just need go play team USA i'm sure you could take 'em!  :angry:

825703793[/snapback]

Dodgers untill you have played every team in Tennessee don't go around saying you are the best.... Just remember there is always somebody that is just as good if not better than YOU are..... :angry:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a team that has as much heart as the Dodgers do, and also one that plays as a team as well as the Dodgers! That would be a good game to watch, The Dodgers can play with any team around, and if they dont win that just gives them even more reason to show that they can and someday have the caliber that the best teams have! They do what they have to do to get the job done! They make the plays and get the hits when they are very much needed and they pull through! Every game that I have watched the Dodgers is very exciting so they have the heart of champions, thats what the best needs!

A real good team would have a fundraiser and raised money to go to the Nationals, But that real good team also needs time to do those things! The fund raiser would not pay for the gas, food, and other things that the real good team would need to stay up there! That team isnt scared of anything because they have more heart and play as a team then any other team I have seen play! Im sure they have thought of things but they wouldnt work in the time frame that all players have! Dont go to accusations or name calling!

825703785[/snapback]

Name Calling?What name calling?.........I'm sure they had time and the girls just weren't dedicated enough to do it and had something better to do.........Oh Yeah have the Dodgers played the 18U or 16U Chattanooga Eagles????????

ok....im sick and tired of people gettin on here and downing the dodgers. As to answering bledsoetheboys...U can not sit there and say that a bunch of girls that you prob. dont even know is not dedicated to their team! If they had had the time and money they would have gone to nationals! As it was said before it's pretty expensive and after goin to Kentucky and all the way to Central Ohio that's probably about all their families could handle so just drop that whole thing! And if this team wants to have the attitude that they are a good "A" team let them! Somebody has to have that attitude or nobody would ever get newhere! I certainly think they've deserved it too...they won 3 championships, 2 second place finishes, and 1 third place finish and let me tell you they didnt play in easy tournaments! So why dont we just drop this whole subject and get back to what this post was really about...ALL the good teams in the state of tennessee. It wasnt about seeing which team we could argue about the most.

ok....im sick and tired of people gettin on here and downing the dodgers. As to answering bledsoetheboys...U can not sit there and say that a bunch of girls that you prob. dont even know is not dedicated to their team! If they had had the time and money they would have gone to nationals! As it was said before it's pretty expensive and after goin to Kentucky and all the way to Central Ohio that's probably about all their families could handle so just drop that whole thing! And if this team wants to have the attitude that they are a good "A" team let them! Somebody has to have that attitude or nobody would ever get newhere! I certainly think they've deserved it too...they won 3 championships, 2 second place finishes, and 1 third place finish and let me tell you they didnt play in easy tournaments! So why dont we just drop this whole subject and get back to what this post was really about...ALL the good teams in the state of tennessee. It wasnt about seeing which team we could argue about the most.

825704089[/snapback]

SBaller is the one telling everybody on here that the Dodgers are the best in the Universe.....Now when you have beat the Chattanooga Eagles 18U and 16U and Tennessee Raiderettes 18U and all the good teams from West Tennessee and Middle Tennessee,Then you can get on here and talk about how good you are, until then keep that mouth shut........

SBaller is the one telling everybody on here that the Dodgers are the best in the Universe.....Now when you have beat the Chattanooga Eagles 18U and 16U and Tennessee Raiderettes 18U and all the good teams from West Tennessee and Middle Tennessee,Then you can get on here and talk about how good you are, until then keep that mouth shut........

825704092[/snapback]

Sballer never said that the where the best in the Universe. Man you can't read. I said Tennessee. So get your facts striaght before you start.