Travel Teams

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hysterical that the Dodgers are the only ones on here cryin about being the best.  I don't see any other team on here begging for respect!! If ya'll r sooooo good then why is only the players and parents from your own team the ones backin you up? Wouldn't you think that some players from different teams would help ya'll? i guess not! But it figures the team is from Rockwood...if i recall wasn't it RHS that was whinin and cryin for respect durin HS ball? They must have an insecurity problem down thatta ways!  :lol:

825702943[/snapback]

You always saying someone is crying respect! Its old find another come back. And a good one at that! There are maybe 3 ppl on the team from rockwood. The rest are from Maryville! Ain't no one crying respect. You all started on the Dodgers first and they just had something to say about it. Have you seen respect come out in any of thier post..NO! They don't need respect from anyone..they know they can play ball they don't need respect from any of you all. So shut up about the stupid remark "thier crying respect" thats retarded! Get a life..They don't need anybody's respect! thumb

You always saying someone is crying respect! Its old find another come back. And a good one at that! There are maybe 3 ppl on the team from rockwood. The rest are from Maryville! Ain't no one crying respect. You all started on the Dodgers first and they just had something to say about it. Have you seen respect come out in any of thier post..NO! They don't need respect from anyone..they know they can play ball they don't need respect from any of you all. So shut up about the stupid remark "thier crying respect" thats retarded! Get a life..They don't need anybody's respect!  thumb

825703313[/snapback]

Alls i am sayin is that nobody else is on here tellin everybody they are the best and get mad when someone disagrees! So if it don't bother you that we don't think that you guys are "the best A team in Tenn" :) then when we say it respect our opinion and don't get all rowled up about it if you "don't need anybody's respect thumb "!!

And what is the beef wit Crossvegas?! :lol:

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

For 16A there is Amanda Bennett, Shelley Fagg, Kaitlin Gourley, & Kelsey Hayes from Heritage. Chastity Smith, Lindsay Smith, Jamie Cofer from Rockwood. Amanda Poland from Oliver Springs. Tabitha McNew from Karns. Amanda Norman from Fulton. And Alexis Williams from Kingston.

825698382[/snapback]

All but 3 are from Maryville?...i only see 4...So all but 7 are from Maryville. thumb

And what is the beef wit Crossvegas?!  :lol:

825703447[/snapback]

I have been asking that for some time now, but no one seems to have an answer. I guess they haven't figured out why they got beef with them...Maybe they envy CCHS's softball program. Someone posted earlier that the team was pretty much the underclassmen from the Lady Jets. Correct me if I am wrong about that one.

I have been asking that for some time now, but no one seems to have an answer.  I guess they haven't figured out why they got beef with them...Maybe they envy CCHS's softball program.  Someone posted earlier that the team was pretty much the underclassmen from the Lady Jets. Correct me if I am wrong about that one.

825703460[/snapback]

The team is composed of the Lady Jet underclassmen and a pitcher from Jamestown. They played the Dodgers and gave them all they wanted and from what i heard had them beat...but something fishy happened but i can't comment b/c i wasnt there nor know the whole story.

If the Dodgers are such a good A team then why are they not playing in the Colorado Fireworks, Champions Cup, or ASA Nationals.  These are the tournaments were the best teams in the country play.

825702819[/snapback]

B/c they didnt feel like payin that much money. And if they would of gone they would have won there 2 thumb

Since no one from the Dodger organization could answer Yes to my post it appears that they "talk the talk" but don't "walk the walk". The only way you get recogonized as one one of the best in the 'A' travel circuit in Tennessee is to beat the teams that are consistanly still playing late on Sunday in whatever age division they play in. (Recognition takes time, I'm not saying the Dodger's are not good, but I question if they are best?)

Alls i am sayin is that nobody else is on here tellin everybody they are the best and get mad when someone disagrees! So if it don't bother you that we don't think that you guys are "the best A team in Tenn"  :lol:  then when we say it respect our opinion and don't get all rowled up about it if you "don't need anybody's respect  thumb "!!

And what is the beef wit Crossvegas?!  :)

825703447[/snapback]

They didn't get on here and say they were the best until someone got on here and started running thier mouth about them. And crossville has alot of ppl they know on that team and its always great to beat them. And another reason. Someone got on a radio station was saying how good they was and they we wasn't. And we had said nothing to this person. So it seems to me "Crossvegas" had a lil beef with us too!

They didn't get on here and say they were the best until someone got on here and started running thier mouth about them. And crossville has alot of ppl they know on that team and its always great to beat them. And another reason. Someone got on a radio station was saying how good they was and they we wasn't. And we had said nothing to this person. So it seems to me "Crossvegas" had a lil beef with us too!

825703588[/snapback]

With all do respect. I dont think that Crossville or CCHS thinks anything of the Dodgers or any of the HS's that the Dodgers come from! They realize that they are a sub-par B team and except the fact that they aren't supposed to beat the Dodgers! So if it's great to barely beat a team that you should kill then thats your business. But hey if it takes the best of 5 or 6 HS's to beat the freshman and sophomores from one HS (and of course a pick up pitcher) then i'd say they are doin pretty dang good!

With all do respect.  I dont think that Crossville or CCHS thinks anything of the Dodgers or any of the HS's that the Dodgers come from!  They realize that they are a sub-par B team and except the fact that they aren't supposed to beat the Dodgers!  So if it's great to barely beat a team that you should kill then thats your business.  But hey if it takes the best of 5 or 6 HS's to beat the freshman and sophomores from one HS (and of course a pick up pitcher) then i'd say they are doin pretty dang good!

825703594[/snapback]

You tell'em............. :lol::lol::lol: