Travel Teams

I happen to think that Tennessee plays some pretty dang good softball!  So i don't see how playing teams from here all the time could be bad.  Maybe a little boring at times but not a bad thing!  thumb

825702298[/snapback]

Its not..u just dont get to play the best from all around..and beat em :blink: ..like the dodgers did thumb

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played and beat the best team from New York and Ohio! So apparently were the best in three states!! ... They are better than just an average B team they are one of the best A teams around! :blink:

825702234[/snapback]

Again with the exaggeration...The Dodgers are an "ok" team but not an A team. New York...Ohio...wheres the third state? I hope you are not counting Tennessee as the third. So they beat the best teams in New York and Ohio, that must mean Tennessee softball is at the top of the game. Cause if one of our good B teams can beat them then I would like to see one of the A teams play them... BLOWOUT!

Oh and too bad we are not talking about baking...this is softball, girl.

It is obvious to me that you and the sballer play for the Diamond Dodgers or you wouldn't get so offensive when people tell you that you are not the best. But what you need to learn is that it is okay not to be the best, it happens, you win some and you lose some. So it is alright not to be the best, because you are a good team, just not the Ace!

ok...im tired of all these people talking smack about the dodgers. I bet half of you ppl havent even seen them play..and if u did it probably wasnt their best game. Whoevr said that the only "real" tourn. they've played in is the State Tourn. for Tenn. is so wrong. those teams werent even half the caliber of the teams they have played against in Kentucky in Ohio. So you dont need to start running your mouth when u dont know what your talkin about. Ya..they had a bad tourn. but doesnt everybody every once in a while? I mean even USA loses every once in a while. I'd say yes they are one of the best "A" teams in tenn. If they werent then why would they be playin A ball everywhere like in the State tourn.? So you people that are talkin all this stuff need to get things straight before you start posting.

ok...im tired of all these people talking smack about the dodgers.  I bet half of you ppl havent even seen them play..and if u did it probably wasnt their best game. Whoevr said that the only "real" tourn. they've played in is the State Tourn. for Tenn. is so wrong. those teams werent even half the caliber of the teams they have played against in Kentucky in Ohio. So you dont need to start running your mouth when u dont know what your talkin about. Ya..they had a bad tourn. but doesnt everybody every once in a while? I mean even USA loses every once in a while. I'd say yes they are one of the best "A" teams in tenn. If they werent then why would they be playin A ball everywhere like in the State tourn.? So you people that are talkin all this stuff need to get things straight before you start posting.

825702455[/snapback]

I agree with you. And if the Dodgers werent 1 of the best A teams then why would they play A ball & win or place 3rd or higher in every tourny that they played in except 1? And play teams that were of their caliber and beat them. :blink:

Again with the exaggeration...The Dodgers are an "ok" team but not an A team.  New York...Ohio...wheres the third state?  I hope you are not counting Tennessee as the third.  So they beat the best teams in New York and Ohio, that must mean Tennessee softball is at the top of the game. Cause if one of our good B teams can beat them then I would like to see one of the A teams play them... BLOWOUT!

825702436[/snapback]

UHH..they did play an A team..and a real A team..just like the Dodgers..and umm..the Dodgers won :D ..and what B team are u talkn bout? hopefully not Cyclones b/c the Dodgers beat them thumb ..and im suprised..u realized it was softball we are talkin bout good job..& yea we are counting Tennessee b/c for 1 we were the only team to go up there..& 2. b/c its true we r the best..and all ACES :blink:

UHH..they did play an A team..and a real A team..just like the Dodgers..and umm..the Dodgers won :D ..and what B team are u talkn bout? hopefully not Cyclones b/c the Dodgers beat them thumb ..and im suprised..u realized it was softball we are talkin bout good job..& yea we are counting Tennessee b/c for 1 we were the only team to go up there..& 2. b/c its true we r the best..and all ACES :blink:

825702464[/snapback]

So what is your beef with the Crossville Cyclones you have mentioned them in 2 or 3 of your posts? I don't see any of their parents of players on here claiming to be the "best". I have no bias in this because I am from Pigeon Forge and I played Travel ball at that age also, not too long ago. I have seen the Diamond Dodgers play 5 or 6 times this summer...didn't impress me, sorry, just don't think a team can have an "off" game all those times. I would say that the best teams are more worried about playing their game and showing how good they are instead of getting on here and telling people about how good they are...

Edited by monsta888

Again with the exaggeration...The Dodgers are an "ok" team but not an A team.  New York...Ohio...wheres the third state?  I hope you are not counting Tennessee as the third.  So they beat the best teams in New York and Ohio, that must mean Tennessee softball is at the top of the game. Cause if one of our good B teams can beat them then I would like to see one of the A teams play them... BLOWOUT!

825702436[/snapback]

I hope that your wasn't trying to be a smart ellic. cuz you just made your self look stupid on the whole were talking about softball. How retarded. It was a figure of speech! But, i wouldn't expect you to get that, cuz you don't even know what a real "A' softball team looks like! :D