Travel Teams

14U tennessee shockers  are doing great this year. Won the tourment last weekend in Hendersonville. thumb

825686451[/snapback]

Never heard of the shockers. Are they an A or B team? Have they played the Nighthawks, Xtreme Edge, Cruisers, Phillies or Austin Eagles. To be considered one of the best you have to be able to hang with them.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of the shockers. Are they an A or B team? Have they played the Nighthawks, Xtreme Edge, Cruisers, Phillies or Austin Eagles. To be considered one of the best you have to be able to hang with them.

825687110[/snapback]

:lol: Played the Nashville Nighhawks this weekend in Franklin. Nighthawks won 4-3 in a great game. The High Voltage Shockers haved played in the A state tournament the last 4 years. Also went to the NSA A world series the last two as 12u team. The Shockers are still a young 13u team from rural Mashall Co, Tn.

wildthings have Ashley George, Betsy Pickler and Traci Gibbons.  They also have a some speed on the bases and a tough defense.  They should do good things this year. 

Also..

Nashville-Nighthawks

Chattanooga-Austin Eagles

Chattanooga- Frost Falcons

Nashville- Xtreme Edge

Chattanooga- Austin Eagles

Nashville- Xplosion

Nashville- Xtreme Edge

Chattanooga- Austin Eagles

825673461[/snapback]

Wildthangs suffered some injuries and haven't been able to play lately. TN Xplosion 16U beat Xtreme Edge in the semi final of the Hall of Fame tourney, then won against the Pickett Cty. Rockets for the ASA National birth. They went undefeated in this tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
The 16u diamond dodgers are batting 1000 three tournys and three championships.

The 18u diamond dodgers have also played three and have 3rd,2nd and a championship.

Good job to both teams :P

825693905[/snapback]

What tournaments has the 16U and 18U dodgers played in? ASA,NSA? Who have they played? Who plays for them?

Watched the 16U Diamond Dodgers play in a B tournament and they didnt impress me at all. They seemed to be and average B team. The pitcher I saw was pretty good though, but hitable. I dont know if she got tired or they batters caught up to her but about the third inning the opposing team was lighting her up.

Edited by Bananza13

Watched the 16U Diamond Dodgers play in a B tournament and they didnt impress me at all.  They seemed to be and average B team.  The pitcher I saw was pretty good though, but hitable.  I dont know if she got tired or they batters caught up to her but about the third inning the opposing team was lighting her up.

825695947[/snapback]

I dont know what you are talking about..the 16 U diamond dodgers proved this past weekend that they can hang with any of the 16under teams around. We have won 3 out of the 5 tourny's we have been in and placed 3rd in one and 2nd in another. This past weekend in Kentucky we played two 9inning games back to back. Won the 1st one and lost the second one by a single run. We placed 2nd in that tourny. We came back in both games within the last two innings to make it go into extra innings. And we have some of the best talent around on our team. And some really good coaches. We can play any teams around here, probably beat most of them, and play well against very few that are left. Not many teams are as good as we are. Both of our pitchers are really good also. And we have a very good hitting and defensive team.

Watched USFA State 16UA last weekend. Didn't see Diamond Dodgers. Watched Nighthawks, Mt Juliet Diamonds, West TN Express, Extreme Edge, Philly's, Twisters, Vipers, Cruisers, Thunderbolts, and Sting Elite.

Phillys from Chattanooga won, Cruisers second, Sting ELITE third. I think the Phillys are all 14's. They were very good.

ASA and USSSA States will be the best action in TN this weekend. Where will everyone be?