Hixson@Walker Valley & Sweetwater@East Ridge?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

radiojet: Crosville has a bright future this year they was a hit away from substate the coach is one of the best. You need to sit on your teams side and support your team. As a parent of one of the teams that you guys beat bad I think that next year C.C. will be state bound.

radiojet: Crosville has a bright future this year they was a hit away from substate the coach is one of the best. You need to sit on your teams side and support your team. As a parent of one of the teams that you guys beat bad I think that next year C.C. will be state bound.

825678152[/snapback]

Thank you very much,

Did you feel offended in any way as your team took on the Lady Jets by the offensive RadioJet in the stands???

Thank you very much,

Did you feel offended in any way as your team took on the Lady Jets by the offensive RadioJet in the stands???

825678164[/snapback]

The first two times our teams meet i've got to admit it was alfull but the third time i really felt good our team only lost 4 to 0 only playing underclassmen being 9th and 10th graders the game should have been 2 to zero but their was a blown call so that made our future look bright being a AA team. And to the question our players have heard much worst in our district games. You need to remenber that a coach will do anything to fire up their team.

The first two times our teams meet i've got to admit it was alfull but the third time i really felt good our team only lost 4 to 0 only playing underclassmen being 9th and 10th graders the game should have been 2 to zero but their was a blown call so that made our future look bright being a AA team. And to the question our players have heard much worst in our district games. You need to remenber that a coach will do anything to fire up their team.

825678173[/snapback]

Once again I apreciate your supportive comments. They're the first of thier kind towards me in here. I'm glad to finally find someone who realizes that crazy(sometimes STUPID) fans are part of sports. I've been told I need to have more respect for others, and your the first person on this board I have truly respected!!

Once again I apreciate your supportive comments. They're the first of thier kind towards me in here. I'm glad to finally find someone who realizes that crazy(sometimes STUPID) fans are part of sports. I've been told I need to have more respect for others, and your the first person on this board I have truly respected!!

825678188[/snapback]

Thanks see ya'll next year.

Edited by wpasi

As a fan of a school who has been in WV's district since it became a school I find it VERY funny that there is any kind of bashing of another team's fans. If you have ever been to a Walker Valley basketball game you will know that their students are some of the rudest and most obnoxious fans anywhere. And, yes, several of them make it a point to sit on the visitor's side of the gym. Their administration seems to condone this behavior as we have complained several times and nothing is ever said to these fans. So, if you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen....What goes around comes around.....

As a fan of a school who has been in WV's district since it became a school I find it VERY funny that there is any kind of bashing of another team's fans.  If you have ever been to a Walker Valley basketball game you will know that their students are some of the rudest and most obnoxious fans anywhere.  And, yes, several of them make it a point to sit on the visitor's side of the gym.  Their administration seems to condone this behavior as we have complained several times and nothing is ever said to these fans.  So, if you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen....What goes around comes around.....

825678736[/snapback]

That's funny because these people treated me like I was the only JERK in the state, they were trying to make me feel bad for supporting my team!!!

:blink:

That's funny because these people treated me like I was the only JERK in the state, they were trying to make me feel bad for supporting my team!!!

;)

825678944[/snapback]

I'm extremly sorry that they treated you like you were the only jerk in the state but you still shouldn't have been sitting on their side... You can be a fan and support your team while sitting on your own side and it won't be a problem. Sitting on the other team's side, however, is taking it over the top. As for the rude fans @ WV basketball games... maybe someone should address their rude behavior in a polite way ( just like I am to you ) and maybe they will stop, or you could tell the administrators if things get really out of hand. Plus they are just high school kids and they can get out of line and/or can get very competitive at times. I'm sorry for all of the wasted time over this and good luck to all softball teams going to state!!!!! thumb

P.S. (I am not trying to start any kind of fight with anyone, I'm just stating what I believe is right. You don't have to take offense to any of the comments made above, they are just opinions.)

Edited by SftBallPitch23

Thank you very much,

825678164[/snapback]

Radiojet , hasnt this situation been discussed at great length on this board before? Let it go.