Zion Christian Academy @ Giles County

wneely

Giles County and ZCA will do battle tonight in Pulaski for the right to take on Columbia Academy. ZCA lost this matchup earlier in the season 3-1 (in Pulaski). I can't go against Giles County, they are playing excellent ball this season, and their only two losses have come to Lawrence County and Franklin County (two AAA squads).

Anyone from ZCA coming down to watch the game? Or will it be an all-Giles County crowd? I'll be there, and I know I will be excited!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County and ZCA will do battle tonight in Pulaski for the right to take on Columbia Academy.  ZCA lost this matchup earlier in the season 3-1 (in Pulaski).  I can't go against Giles County, they are playing excellent ball this season, and their only two losses have come to Lawrence County and Franklin County (two AAA squads).

Anyone from ZCA coming down to watch the game?  Or will it be an all-Giles County crowd?  I'll be there, and I know I will be excited!

825675806[/snapback]

where is the soccer field located?, is it at the school? ...I want to come down and

see the game....they'll be alot of zion fans there...they love their boys.

Edited by mtsu82

no

825676167[/snapback]

yes, they will...they are warriors.for some of them this is their third sport of

the year to play. Most of them are in excellent shape. They won on the road.

Go Eagles...we are so proud of what you've accomplished. Your parents,friends

and schoolmates are rooting for ya.

well congratulations zion...i hear it was a hard fought game and i hope yall brings yalls A game for ca theres nothin more id rather see then a close game with yall playin yalls hearts out and ca comin out on top of course....but yea good luck and cant wait to watch yall play

CA should wax the floor with Zion, yet again. Giles County came out flat, picked it up, netted a goal and outplayed Zion the last 20 minutes of the game (and then outplayed them all 30 minutes of overtime).

I hate shootouts for this reason. After 130 minutes of knockdown-dragout soccer a team must decide who wins the game by taking 5 PK's. What a joke. Let it be like NHL where you play regular length periods and just play until a goal is scored.

Anywho, good luck to both Zion and CA in the region finals/substate.

if giles county over powered them the last 20 min and all the overtimes then how come the score was still 1-1 just a thought and i thikn this will be the best game against CA all year they have the confidence they can win and will fight harder i think but thats just my opinion and ca7 did u play soccer at the beginin of the year for ca?

well i dont kno how that game went but ive heard that zion should have been beat that they didnt have a shto in all 3 overtimes but thats jus waht ive heard im gald yall won tho cuz i was wantin to watch this rematch...well good luck

You can outplay someone and still not score a goal, my friend, and Giles County did just that the last 20 or so minutes of the game (after the equalizer), and ALL of the overtimes. ZCA looked dead, but they didn't give up a goal, I guess that's why they won the game.