Sevier County High School

bo2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be the problem SC is looking to blame everyone else but them selves. I never see any SC players in any show cases or summer camps. You have got to have commitment to work on your on with or without a coach. There are plenty of people around to help you. As for bashing South Doyle that was stupid do you not realize that when people play you a lot of guys who don't play much play! Oh sory South Doyle started 6 or 7 Sophomores all year and finished second in league and second in District.

Pitcher of the year ------------- Ryan Holland --- Sophomore -- batting -- .383

Offensive player of the year -- Cody Hawn ----- Sophomore -- batting -- .419

All District ----------------------- Eric Conley ----- Sophomore -- batting -- .479

All District ----------------------- Chad Zurcher -- Sophomore -- batting -- .423

If my son was not JR. that is where he would go.

That might be the problem SC is looking to blame everyone else but them selves. I never see any SC players in any show cases or summer camps. You have got to have commitment to work on your on with or without a coach. There are plenty of people around to help you. As for bashing South Doyle that was stupid do you not realize that when people play you a lot of guys who don't play much play! Oh sory South Doyle started 6 or 7 Sophomores all year and finished second in league and second in District.

Pitcher of the year ------------- Ryan Holland --- Sophomore -- batting -- .383

Offensive player of the year -- Cody Hawn ----- Sophomore -- batting -- .419

All District ----------------------- Eric Conley ----- Sophomore -- batting -- .479

All District ----------------------- Chad Zurcher -- Sophomore -- batting -- .423

If my son was not JR. that is where he would go.

825684058[/snapback]

that is great, good for them. If I wouldn't have graduated yesterday I would make sure SC would beat SD next year.

that is a dumb thing to say, I doubt anyone from SC could pitch well enough to hold SD under 7 or 8 runs

825684158[/snapback]

SD has a fantastic baseball program, but in the 1st round of the district tourney Sevier co pitcher threw a 4 hitter and gave up 3 earned runs. Yes the outcome was still a win for SD, but the Book kid threw a good game and kept SD in check most of the night.

Until the defense started folding like they do behind all good pitchers @ SC.

To whoever says they don't see players at camps/showcases. I was invited to the Young Guns showcase at Furman University with the likes of Chris Kirkland and Matt McGahey D-1 signees, I remember Butcher and Wilson from SC, I also remember several kids at Pro Concepts a camp organized by the Pittsburgh Pirates. Wilson was invited to the Young Guns national world series in Las Vegas.