Milan-Harpeth

westtn2004state

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the fans didn't have class after the game.

825679149[/snapback]

I was at the game and I heard negative comments from Milan fans after our 2nd baseman made a bad throw. I am sorry our fans acted the way they did, I was standing there when they said what they said and Alan Collins, The Athletic Director stopped them as soon as he heard them. They were kids, don't let the actions of a few give you the opinion that we are all this way. I take your fan I heard as just one person and I don't group you all with him. Maybe someday we can all go to a game and never hear anything negative from anyone.

I was just mad when I heard them yelling at J. White and my brother at first base.

825679157[/snapback]

You had every right to be, I don't blame you, but it happened on both sides and it was kids on both sides, they just have some growing up to do. Maybe if they did something like play baseball or football they would understand the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, but they just dive around in big trucks dippin Skoal and acting stupid. That is the only explination I have for it.

Arguing and fights at baseball games are retarded. I was at a game tonight where there was a big fist fight. It is stupid. I am not saying it happened here b/c I wasn't there. But losing teams need not to get upset at the other fans after a loss, but winning team's fans need to keep their mouth shut and act like a win has come before. Not saying this happened here, just saying some people make too big a deal about sports!

Arguing and fights at baseball games are retarded.  I was at a game tonight where there was a big fist fight.  It is stupid.  I am not saying it happened here b/c I wasn't there.  But losing teams need not to get upset at the other fans after a loss, but winning team's fans need to keep their mouth shut and act like a win has come before.  Not saying this happened here, just saying some people make too big a deal about sports!

825679183[/snapback]

I agree totaly, enuff said about this, lets just hope something positive can come from this thread.