Milan-Harpeth

westtn2004state

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the game?  I know that Milan has Graduation that night.  Will the game be moved up or played on Sat.?

825677734[/snapback]

I heard that our superintendent was trying to get in touch with someone at Harpeth to get the game moved to 2:00 so that the seniors could be back in Milan in time to graduate, but no such luck, I guess. Brennen Ward & Seth Walls are missing graduation tomorrow night to play ball. :P

If Harpeth throws their ace it could be a close game; however, he threw 5 innings last night, so he may not be on and they may not even throw him.  If not I think Milan will run away with this one.

825677716[/snapback]

i don't know why everyone says that harpeth threw their ace last nite. i'm pretty sure the coach is throwing the guy that is hot.

I heard that our superintendent was trying to get in touch with someone at Harpeth to get the game moved to 2:00 so that the seniors could be back in Milan in time to graduate, but no such luck, I guess. Brennen Ward & Seth Walls are missing graduation tomorrow night to play ball.  :)

825677959[/snapback]

Sad that these kids will miss graduation. Why won't Harpeth move the game up? :);):(

Sad that these kids will miss graduation. Why won't Harpeth move the game up? :(  ;)  :)

825678136[/snapback]

I don't know. SWalls told me that he & B-Dub are gonnah have a seperate graduation ceremony-type thing Monday with their families. More or less, the superintendent is gonnah give them their diplomas, & they'll be able to take pictures in their caps & gowns.

I don't know. I guess choosing a baseball game over graduation shows a lot of dedication. That or stupidity. :)

I think they are making the right choice.  I would have loved to have missed my graduation to play baseball.  Thats something you can talk about forever.  Not many people get to do that.  I think it is cool.

825678355[/snapback]

They should not have to make a choice. Harpeth should re-schedule the game time so baseball is played and the kids attend graduation. Hopefully the Milan "TEAM" will use the show of disrespect (IMO) from Harpeth as a motivating factor.