MTSCA All Middle Tennessee

coachd

So if a good player plays for a team that their coach doesn't perticipate then they are left off because they have a coach who is not concerned with the players accomplishments. This cannot be a true list of all the best players if that is the case.  Sorry

825678394[/snapback]

No one said this is a list of all the best players. Its a list of the best players whose coach is a member of MTSCA. If you feel someone has been left off, then contact that coach and find out why he/she isnt a member.

This all-star team is very similar to what they do in college...They have all-american teams such as Easton, Nike, Worth...and the only way you can be an all-american for one of those organization is if the head coach has a contract with them.

Congrats to all the girls selected.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Named you because you are the one whining,why would I name anyone else.supposedly you are an adult who should not cry because someone questioned you.yet you don't expect kids to get offended if you question their being on a list.even by not naming names you cause them all to wonder if you are talking about them and yes our school is a member thumb

Edited by BASERUNR

the girls on this list congradulations and well deserved.

But i do not agree with individual recognition anymore. Giving recognition to players was originally a great idea, but now it just gives parents another thing to complain about. i have seen time and time again throughtout the years team fall apart "travel or high school" due to jealousy and contempt between parents. When I first started coaching travelball, my first team of 9/10 year olds we gave out end of season individual awards. I have never done it again due to the above reasons. Wish they would do away with individual awards and leave the awards to the team level.

Again I am sure these girls deserve all the honors that have been bestowed on them, but it is the parents or non-players that make a good thing bad. :huh:

Great job girls!

BHS is well represented and deserves to be so. Katie, Julie, Baillee, Lindsey, and Caitlin are awesome players. I expect great things out of them and their softball carreers!

Great job to all on the list I am sure you all worked hard to be there!!!

I got a call that 3 players from Hendersonville were on the team. Jessie Bain, Casey Teal and Jenna Basile. I hope the call was right because I contacted the players like the coach ask me to do and make sure they were available that week. I would hate to call one of the players and tell them it was a mistake.

Congratulations players! To be selected you had to be nominated and voted on by a panel of MTSCA coaches. Your high school coach must also be a member of MTSCA. Because of the large number of nominations and the huge amount of talent in Middle Tennessee, MTSCA has selected a lst and 2nd team. All players will be honored July 12th at the MTSCA All Star game where you will receive a plaque and tee shirt.

ALL MTSCA AAA TEAMS

1ST TEAM

Diane Shelton – Father Ryan

Chelsea Bailey – Wilson Central

Julie Towers – White House

Megan Williams – siegel

Courtney Smith – Shelbyville

Ashley Elrod – Rossview

Kaneeka Lyons – Riverdale

Angelica Wade – Riverdale

Falon Catalano –Riverdale

Whitney Horton – Lincoln County

Chelsea Owens – Lincoln County

Casey Teal – Hendersonville

Susan Davis – Columbia Central

Baillie Lott – Brentwood

Julie Harmon – Brentwood

Katie Rothamel – Brentwood

Lindsey Cavarra – Brentwood

Kassie Stanfill – Beech

Colby Wherry – Beech

2nd Team

Jackie West – Riverdale

Caitlin Cavarra – Brentwood

Emma DeKalb – Father Ryan

Nikki Birdsell – White House

Casey Adams – Antioch

Merrick Martin – Father Ryan

Ashley George – Wilson Central

Ashley Hayes – Warren County

Hillary Leftrick – Shelbyville

Susan Gray – Mt. Juliet

Jana Towry – Lincoln County

Jennifer Brewington – Lebanon

Kristy King – Hillwood

Jenny Bain – Hendersonville

Alexis Pinnell – Franklin

Chelsea Brown – Franklin

Tara Polk – Cookeville

Royesha Goodman – Columbia Central

WOW!! Congratulations Jennifer :ph34r:

You have come so far over the past year and I am so PROUD of you and your accomplishments. Your best is yet to come!! Thanks Coaches for recognizing Jenn for her hard work and dedication. Representing Lebanon is a honor for her :P

God Bless!

Edited by Tennecqt